You and your friends play team USA and start the game with a 100 point lead....do y'all win?

Do y'all win?

• Hell yeah

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • We taking that L

Votes: 48 67.6%

• Total voters

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
It would still be in favor of the team usa because this are average civilians not atheltes

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The problem even with saying you can kill clock is that someone like Edwards was making it to where the semifinal and later guards couldn’t dribble to half court. He had Fournier or someone looking like one of us

I don’t think you’d score again for the rest of the game, so the hope would have to be that you either got 5 buddies wit NBA level handles (that can also beat a NBA level full court press & traps) or you got 5 buddies with NBA level defense.

5 normal nikkas may get doubled up. Lose 100-200 or some shyt

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The problem even with saying you can kill clock is that someone like Edwards was making it to where the semifinal and later guards couldn’t dribble to half court. He had Fournier or someone looking like one of us

I don’t think you’d score again for the rest of the game, so the hope would have to be that you either got 5 buddies wit NBA level handles (that can also beat a NBA level full court press & traps) or you got 5 buddies with NBA level defense.

5 normal nikkas may get doubled up. Lose 100-200 or some shyt
the challenge is not losing by 50 after being spotted 100 :mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Team USA but NBA rules??

Nah make it FIBA rules & Team USA barely beating me & mine. We lose barely simply because my stamina ain’t what it used to be lol
This another thing. Excusing the 14 or however many other elite athletes, one of you nikkas gotta stick Curry. Who still looked like he had another gear movement wise compared to countries bred in FIBA pace of play.

Whoever that breh is may need type Dellavedova medical attention at the end of the 1st quarter

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We gonna get murdered so bad, 200-100. Maybe 102 if one of us chucks up a lucky shot and doesn't get stuffed like a bytch in the process

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
This another thing. Excusing the 14 or however many other elite athletes, one of you nikkas gotta stick Curry. Who still looked like he had another gear movement wise compared to countries bred in FIBA pace of play.

Whoever that breh is may need type Dellavedova medical attention at the end of the 1st quarter
In that scenario you’re underestimating how many foul calls are getting during this ultra defensive attack.

We definitely will be shooting free throws

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
adrienbronner-cooked.gif