You and your friends play team USA and start the game with a 100 point lead....do y'all win?

Do y'all win?

• Hell yeah

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • We taking that L

Votes: 48 67.6%

• Total voters

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
People took the post seriously, I was doing math because actually trying to play a game of real basketball isn't feasible at all. Even trying to hold the ball for 24 seconds isn't going to be feasible but if you aren't doing math there's nothing else to discuss.

You can't attempt a shot... you're not scoring. You can't even really attempt to play any defense other than trying to get in the way or fouling
I am assuming most people who aren’t at least playing professionally overseas don’t score at all or if they do it’s around 10 points max From foul baiting.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
A lot of people don't understand the endurance required to play 48 minutes of basketball. I'm old but I play pretty regularly and I'm active with decent conditioning. It's hard to play 40 minutes when you're playing at a rec center let alone against some of the most well conditioned athletes in the world for 48 minutes. These guys are already down the court before you even realize what's going on.

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I am assuming most people who aren’t at least playing professionally overseas don’t score at all or if they do it’s around 10 points max From foul baiting.

There's no way to score. That's why I'm saying it's pointless to try.

Also, the post said FIBA rules I think some people are missing that part in terms of time

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
in 48 minute game if you just commit a shot clock violation (so not accounting for steals which nba players WILL have) on each possession team usa will still have plenty of possessions to demolish you
fukk a shot clock violation, we won't be able to bring the ball up past half court.... that 8 second clock is gonna kill us :russ:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Five average guys wouldn’t be able to keep the ball away from the traps of their local high school team, much less an NBA squad.
Aye a trap before you hit half court will test a breh’s ability to multi-task. If you’re a breh who couldn’t look up and dribble…forget about it

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
A lot of people don't understand the endurance required to play 48 minutes of basketball. I'm old but I play pretty regularly and I'm active with decent conditioning. It's hard to play 40 minutes when you're playing at a rec center let alone against some of the most well conditioned athletes in the world for 48 minutes. These guys are already down the court before you even realize what's going on.

:mjlol:
Unless you’re doing some fitness regime where you get regular benchmarks, I doubt 98% of people know their athletic limits once they graduate high school and formalized athletics.

Now, I think if this thread was against a really good HS, where them brehs may be good but ain’t the best conditioned athletes in the world…maybe you win

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
You all won’t even have the cardio to run up and down the court that much. This is a ridiculous scenario. It’s basically the equivalent of you and your friends spotting some kindergarten kids 100 points

You’re not winning against 6-7 ft in shape athletic guys if you’re capping it at high school level

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
If they score 2 points every possession say.. and it takes them an average of 15 seconds to score they would need 50 possessions... That's an entire quarter right there. IF you run out the clock each time you get the ball and take a 24-second violation that's 20 more minutes of game time.

If you do enough trapping and time wasting you can pull it off...
@Saysumthinfunnymike Terrance Howard and connect for that New math

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Oh we winning...

One way or another.

:demonic:

FOifj0lXMAIZdAG.jpg