You and your friends play team USA and start the game with a 100 point lead....do y'all win?

Do y'all win?

• Hell yeah

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • We taking that L

Votes: 48 67.6%

• Total voters

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
But we got lil retard brehs in here thinking them and their imaginary friends could do it :dead:
Word. There are less than three thousand people on earth who are 7ft or taller. In this scenario we would need one of the guys to be 7ft or 6ft10 at worst to do anything against KD and Embiid and it would still look funny as hell.

Coli basketball experts don't even know that less than 0.1% of world population is 6ft6 or taller. I wanna see a 6ft6 guy with no professional basketball experience try to defend Bron or Embiid in the paint, It would be such a great comedy.

Daps
Handles is the least of your problens.

You"re friends with Alex Caruso, Jrue Holiday, Derek White and them..... You keep some good company my guy
The reason I say handles is because we'd have a hard time just getting the ball past halfcourt. Jrue would lock down any one of us and probably pick our pocket anytime.

That's why I know we'd have zero chance. Just getting a good shot off would be tough. Lots of turnovers. Team USA could damn near catch up in one half. Even elite defensive teams give up 90+ points in a game.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I'll easily put the clamps on Curry, but the others might get there's. We’ll probably win by 15-20 points.

skee-lo-i-wish.gif

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
I played against a couple NBA cats in middle school. Them nikkas was scoring in no less than 5 seconds. Steal, layup wash rinse and repeat. Their skill grew to the point of actually making the league. So the question is can 5 cats like that who not only made the league, but became the top in the world be held to under 100? Hell naw.

There’s not a chance anyone who hasn’t played past high school would have a chance. nikkas talking about not being able to get the ball across half court. Good luck in bounding the ball.

Best bet is to run out the clock. They’re going to try to take the ball so bank on drawing fouls. All them nikkas point guards playing against regular folks.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever you think your stamina was, it was never in the same stratosphere as all those cats on Team USA.

But let's just say for argument's sake that it was, it would be a drop in the ocean in a game context given that the other players on your team wouldn't have that same level of fitness, and you'd tire out a lot more quickly trying to pick up the slack. Even if we take everything of a physical nature out of the equation, when the margin becomes 80 within a blink of an eye, regular ass nxggas are not going to have the mental fortitude to even deal with the overwhelming feeling of that.

Any preperation or gameplan y'all had beforehand would go right out the window. Y'all would quickly become spectators of your own game.
I should neg you for taking that post seriously :heh:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If they score 2 points every possession say.. and it takes them an average of 15 seconds to score they would need 50 possessions... That's an entire quarter right there. IF you run out the clock each time you get the ball and take a 24-second violation that's 20 more minutes of game time.

If you do enough trapping and time wasting you can pull it off...
Thank you for doing the math cause yeah I would assume you got to run the clock out to even have the smallest of chances.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Thank you for doing the math cause yeah I would assume you got to run the clock out to even have the smallest of chances.

People took the post seriously, I was doing math because actually trying to play a game of real basketball isn't feasible at all. Even trying to hold the ball for 24 seconds isn't going to be feasible but if you aren't doing math there's nothing else to discuss.

You can't attempt a shot... you're not scoring. You can't even really attempt to play any defense other than trying to get in the way or fouling

Daps
Me and my boys gonna try to injure Steph from tip off. Once they get down to 4 players the game gets abandoned and we win