You and your friends play team USA and start the game with a 100 point lead....do y'all win?

Do y'all win?

• Hell yeah

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • We taking that L

Votes: 48 67.6%

• Total voters

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If they score 2 points every possession say.. and it takes them an average of 15 seconds to score they would need 50 possessions... That's an entire quarter right there. IF you run out the clock each time you get the ball and take a 24-second violation that's 20 more minutes of game time.

If you do enough trapping and time wasting you can pull it off...

:mjlol:WHY WOULD IT TAKE TEAM USA
AN AVERAGE OF 15 SECONDS
TO SCORE AGAINST YOU AND
YOUR FRIENDS?

:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They have to go full court which takes up about 4-5 seconds and then I'm probably fouling them a bunch as well.

THEY GONNA RUN AND GUN
YOU SLOW nikkaS OUT OF THE GYM.

THE PACE GONNA BE INSANE,
WONT BE ANY HALF COURT OFFENSE.
BRON FREIGHT TRAINING AND DUNKING EVERYTIME HE TOUCHES THE BALL.

ONCE YOU FOUL OUT,
YALL GOTTA PLAY 4 ON 5
:devil:
:evil:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is a math question. Can the civilians run out the clock before team USA scores 100... fully conceding team USA will score at will, and my squad will struggle to get past half court.

Daps
If they score 2 points every possession say.. and it takes them an average of 15 seconds to score they would need 50 possessions... That's an entire quarter right there. IF you run out the clock each time you get the ball and take a 24-second violation that's 20 more minutes of game time.

They have to go full court which takes up about 4-5 seconds and then I'm probably fouling them a bunch as well. The post didn't specify how many fouls you can use.
This delusional ass muh'fukka said they're going to keep NBA players to only scoring 2s
black-kid-oh-sh4.gif

This delusional ass muh'fukka said it's going to take NBA players an average of 15 seconds to score
black-kid-oh-sh4.gif

This delusional ass muh'fukka said they're going to run out the shotclock against NBA players
black-kid-oh-sh4.gif

This delusional ass muh'fukka said they're going to trap NBA players
black-kid-oh-sh4.gif

This delusional ass muh'fukka said they're going to foul NBA players
black-kid-oh-sh4.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

You’re not getting the ball past half court and they will score quicker than 15 seconds.

Motaw rules only

Daps
Team USA but NBA rules??

Nah make it FIBA rules & Team USA barely beating me & mine. We lose barely simply because my stamina ain’t what it used to be lol
Whatever you think your stamina was, it was never in the same stratosphere as all those cats on Team USA.

But let's just say for argument's sake that it was, it would be a drop in the ocean in a game context given that the other players on your team wouldn't have that same level of fitness, and you'd tire out a lot more quickly trying to pick up the slack. Even if we take everything of a physical nature out of the equation, when the margin becomes 80 within a blink of an eye, regular ass nxggas are not going to have the mental fortitude to even deal with the overwhelming feeling of that.

Any preperation or gameplan y'all had beforehand would go right out the window. Y'all would quickly become spectators of your own game.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
100 point spot is crazy disrespect. But 48 minutes gametime, that's tough with these lungs:sadcam: