You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dead Rising III...playing regular story mode single player now...whatever I finish it on I will go to Nightmare mode with...Can't wait to get the Mega Man costume and Mega Buster...not to many things are more fun that mowing down Zombies with it...

NBA2k14...started a MyGM with Denver...owner is on some :mindblown:...make the playoffs...get a 6th man...sell out half my games...be profitable...randomly traded all my picks and Faried for Boogie...am 6 - 0 so far :manny:

Got back into Simcity with the COT expansion pack...was looking at the cities I've made in the past and was like "damn these look good as fukk :patrice::lupe::ohhh:"...gonna build some cities and make a desktop background pack out of them...might put it on the net or something when I'm done...

Bingoman

Rookie
Daps
started the total war series after getting a free copy of Medieval 2. it's pretty fun, currently playing as The Moors and flipped the script on the Spanish Reconquista. now i'm partnered with the Turks and Mongols and we're tearing up the rest of Europe and Egypt.
Dead Rising III...playing regular story mode single player now...whatever I finish it on I will go to Nightmare mode with...Can't wait to get the Mega Man costume and Mega Buster...not to many things are more fun that mowing down Zombies with it...

NBA2k14...started a MyGM with Denver...owner is on some :mindblown:...make the playoffs...get a 6th man...sell out half my games...be profitable...randomly traded all my picks and Faried for Boogie...am 6 - 0 so far :manny:

Got back into Simcity with the COT expansion pack...was looking at the cities I've made in the past and was like "damn these look good as fukk :patrice::lupe::ohhh:"...gonna build some cities and make a desktop background pack out of them...might put it on the net or something when I'm done...
pics

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im still trying to beat lvl 5 of resogun :beli: in between im playing dc universe and black flag

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Strictly on the PS4

AC Black Flag- It will probably be six months before I beat this shyt. I wish ubi would scale back on this game. It gets kind of overwhelming at times with the content they put in the games. I think brotherhood was the perfect blend of side quest, activities, story missions, etc. The last two have been overkill

NBA 2K 14- Currently trying to juggle mygm/mycareer/online at the same time. I'm on the suns in my career and we have lost like 9 in a row. I'm currently with the bulls in mygm and the lack of shooters on this team is brutal. Online my record is terrible not because I'm bad, but I have no tolerance for cheesers and ppl with shytty connections. I immediately quit with no fukks given

COD Ghost-Getting the least burn. Outside of the campaign which is Ok, everything else is trash. MP is terrible. Horrible community, map designs, pacing, graphics, everything. I have more fun in the squad mode with the bots because at least they move and don't hide in corners/rooms/etc. I still have to check out extinction though

BF4- I was never good at BF like other FPS but I'm particular bad at this. That 64 conquest is kicking my ass. It sucks capping flags by yourself and all of the sudden like 10 dudes spawn in your area. The various bugs are also adding to my shyt play. But its still addicting and fun. Played the first level campaign and I really have no desire to continue it. I wish they would just bring over the bad company storyline over to the main BF series if they have no intention of releasing another one.

KZ Shadow Fall- MP is fun and the best out of all three shooters imo. It just sucks the community just stays in the guerrilla games playlist though. They need to do more to promote some good user created playlist so others have an incentive to join. The SP is :ehh: On the third chapter and I'm not feeling it like the last two. Way too slow paced for me

On the look out for:

The Last of Us SP DLC
GTA heist add on(maybe)
Injustice
Infamous
Thief
The Order
The Crew
Destiny
Watch Dogs
The Division

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
black flag any good? i heard the sailing gets old quick.
differing opinion, I love black Flag, I'm playing on PS4 now, with the HUD off. It's really great if not for stupid school I'd be playing right now

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Soul calibur 2 outside of the occasional lag in single player, classic game

I beat puzzle quest 2 after playing it casually on pc for a a few years

Next month I really want to dive back into hard core gaming, as in actually playing and beating games. I had to throw 2k13 and skyrim in the bushes because I kept going back to them

The immediate backlog looks like:
Far Cry 3
Bioshock infinite
Alice madness returns
Tomb Raider
Outland
Dantes Inferno
The first two batman games

I want to knock out these in the next few weeks

Last edited:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
What Im Currently Playing - NBA 2K14
What i wanna play - Last of us. in fact, i just gameflyd this bish. should be here by thursday.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
most recently played titanfall pc beta...im glad they gave us a beta, now i know i dont want this.

going back to finish outlast pretty soon

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
update:

so far this year I've beaten batman, ac4, and contrast...and my backlog has gotten bigger, damn lol....next game i'll probably really play will be castlevania 2...I been waiting for that shyt...probably throw in kz finally and replay some other shyt till infamous comes out...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black flag any good? i heard the sailing gets old quick.

that's not true, don't listen to those people....black flag is fun as shyt...and the sailing is cool...if you try it, you gonna find yourself sailing, looting, and listening to shawties having a ball...