You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Batman Arkham Origins...again. Going for that 100%
AC4 again...going for the 100% even though I know I'm not going to do it...way too much to do.
Fallout 3 New Vegas because I can't stop playing it. I love this game...it may be buggy but it's fallout.
FF7. When I'm riding the train.
Suidoken 2 When I'm flying back to America.
Shadowrun Returns. Currently playing a bunch of user created missions.
GTA V when my little cousin wants support when running missions. He's a level 9 and just got the game.

Seriously thinking about getting a Vita to play Persona. I'm a JRPG nutcase and people keep saying it's the game to get.

I'm holding off on next gen until late January. But I'll cop that PS4 first and maybe that Xbone when the price drops. It's not worth 500 to me.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
started Outland, and Mass Effect 3 for the second time each - copped DmC on sale, got half way then X1 came out :manny:

put the 360 on the shelf so it's just COD Ghosts and KI til I feel the itch to hook the 360 up again

martin payne

All Star
Daps
Reppin
los angeles
just finished ryse :whew:

currenty playing : halo4, tomb raider, bioshock infinite :takedat:

havent finished gta5.....cant explain it but i lost interest :manny:

decided to give gears of war judgment day another try but the lack of locust in multiplayer :what:

and no "horde mode" :snoop:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Too much of a backlog on the PS3 thanks to PS+ but whatevs

-Beat AC4 and can't stop playing it....I was a pirate in another life :wow:
-Arkham Origins and COD Ghosts collecting dust:wow:
-Copped the Borderlands 2 GOTY edition. Just beat all the DLCs and the game. Now gonna play as all the characters.
-Downloaded Binary Domain. Gonna play it when I get the chance, heard great things
-Got the super Mario Wii U bundle for the kids, Super Mario 3D world, Lego Marvel, Skylanders swapForce and Scribblenauts Unmasked. Nintendo got that work plus raising a new generation of gamers :blessed:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I got a shytload on my ps3
And I picked up 6 games for my ps4 not to mention everything that's on the vita....imma have to speed run through my ps3 catalog on easy just to catch up :sadcam: but :blessed: tho.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
New Super Mario U trying to get 3 star coins for each level, got Mario 3d world wrapped up.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
just finished ryse :whew:

currenty playing : halo4, tomb raider, bioshock infinite :takedat:

havent finished gta5.....cant explain it but i lost interest :manny:

decided to give gears of war judgment day another try but the lack of locust in multiplayer :what:

and no "horde mode" :snoop:
How was Ryse?

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Gave up gaming for a lil, now that I got my xbox one I recently beat Ryse, and dead rising.

Next game to beat with probably be Dead rising again shyt is too fun. Killer instict doesn't have a story, but I put in like 90 hours in it the first week. shyt is too fun too. I am waiting on the vgas to see game play from new games, but probably quantum break.

Daps
Working on Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix right now.
First time playing the series and I'm liking it so far.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn i gotta think...i'll just list games this year i've beat...it'll be easier cause for the first 3 months, i was just playing mass effect 3 mp...played that damn game for a year straight lol.....anyway, let's see:

mass effect 1, 2, & 3 (did an ultimate playthrough...started a second playthrough as renegade shep, but havent finished)
red dead redemption
god of war ascension
bioshock infinite
beyond 2 souls
last of us
knack
gta5
journey
resogun
sly cooper

...i just started batman origins, and i'll pop in ac4 and killzone soon...after i finish those, i'm: gonna back and plat a bunch of games (missing like a 2-3 trophies for a lot of games); just play some older games again (me3 mp here i come lol); and start some other games in my already massive and continually growing backlog...that'll keep me busy and satisfied until infamous & driveclub drops....propbably pick up tombraider for ps4 and add that to the backlog along with rain and soundshapes from psn...

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
currently playing through:
gta v(main story was beaten the first month it was released. just playing for 100% and online every once in awhile
bioshock 2
resistance
modern warfare 3(special ops mode w/ my fiance. will beat the single player once we beat the co-op)

beat this year?
rage
modern warfare 2
sleeping dogs
vanquish

others i've started at some point but never finished:
god of war 3
deus ex human whatever(too fukkin hard)
demons souls
far cry 2
dragon age

there's some more in the last 2 categories that i can't remember. i have a bunch more games that haven't even been played period.
i always like to have an option of what i want to play. i just downloaded about every n64 rom that i like i or never played about a week ago. haven't started any of those yet...

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this thread has got me about to play uncharted 3. i got it through the mail from gamestop(got 5 others too), and i thought the game install was way larger than what it really is. i couldn't download it through ps+ cause i have one of the fat 40 gigs.
this motherfukker is only 1 gig...i'm about to experience greatness:ohlawd: