Red Dead Redemption
Dishonored
Limbo
Contrast
Hotline Miami

:snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

Currently working on Killzone Shadow Fall's campaign and playing BF4 online

All those games at 1nce man?:dwillhuh:

Granted, I can't talk and not judging, as I'm playing a shytload now too. Just saying.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I enjoy great gaming experiences, but it's getting harder for me to even get to the stuff I have.

Between the stuff I'm into (NBA season, photography, watching my TV shows, movies, quality time with the wife, working out regularly) it's hard to squeeze gaming in through it all. And that's not even including work. I literally have to plan times to just play games now brehs

:to:

Or sometimes I'll say, "I'm a get some gaming in tonight" and end up watching a basketball game and not even getting to the controller.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
All those games at 1nce man?:dwillhuh:

Granted, I can't talk and not judging, as I'm playing a shytload now too. Just saying.
Nah, I'm not playing them all at once, that's just my backlog.

I don't think I've started any of the games I listed yet
:snoop:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I enjoy great gaming experiences, but it's getting harder for me to even get to the stuff I have.

Between the stuff I'm into (NBA season, photography, watching my TV shows, movies, quality time with the wife, working out regularly) it's hard to squeeze gaming in through it all. And that's not even including work. I literally have to plan times to just play games now brehs

:to:

Or sometimes I'll say, "I'm a get some gaming in tonight" and end up watching a basketball game and not even getting to the controller.

Yeah, it's a part of getting old-er dawg. Just wait till you start a family (if you opt to do so). Just don't let the controller go completely tho. I ain't quitting that gamer life until life quits me.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, it's a part of getting old-er dawg. Just wait till you start a family (if you opt to do so). Just don't let the controller go completely tho. I ain't quitting that gamer life until life quits me.
I know right

I don't even have a kid yet

:damn:

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
Man I've been BS'n with the games just been picking up games from gamestop dirt cheap (0.89 - 10.00) mostly for my stepson he doesn't know how to treat games yet so I don't get him new shyt I do try to get games I'm interested in so I can play too. Just waiting on the time I'll go get the X1 and PS4 tho.

These are the games I got on my list to beat before March (when Titanfall drops)

Too Human
Prey
Red Dead Redemption
Gears of War 2
Stranglehold
Dragon Age Origins
Dragon Age 2
Timeshift
Stormrise
Rainbow Six: Vegas
Lego: Indiana Jones

I know.... I know this list is :flabbynsick: but don't worry next year I'll return to my glory.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Recently finally finished Mass Effect 3 in a race to clear out previous gen backlog. Still have God of War Ascension/Last of Us/Splinter Cell Blacklist to go.
Next gen list is Killzone (currently playing), AC4 (PS4 version) and Ryse - while trying to sprinkle time with BF4/FIFA online in the midst of all that.

Trying to power through them when I can, but just so many social commitments as of late. :sadcam:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
recently beat:

The Swapper
Mafia II
Gunpoint
Far Cry 2
Bastion
BF3&4

Last edited:

cfountain