You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wanna get Danganronpa 2 so fukking bad, but 40 bucks for a Vita game right now is kinda ehhhh
Breh I was just about to tag you too. That DR2 is fukking dope breh :banderas:.

If you got games trade em in or something. shyt is so much better than DR1 thus far. I'm only like 8 hours in and I'm just loving it.
I don't know the replay value but I'll sell it once I'm done if it's like part 1 where there's really nothing else to do besides just hang out with the school classmates. I only paid $12 for it though but shyt I wouldn't be mad if I paid full price.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Kreia from KOTOR 2....one of the greatest gaming characters of all time. Not so much her end game shyt, and the grand finale, although I've loved every minute of it, but her character development and how they use her to make you want to explore the psyches of your other companions... just godly RPG shyt. There is nothing better than having compelling characters at your side and them giving you their input.

That's why I'm so excited for DAI. I love that series and after replaying 1, Awakenings, and 2, I knew I had to go back to KOTOR. I know Obsidian made KOTOR2, but the remastered edition is a better overall game than KOTOR1 I feel. The story is just so engrossing and if you like Star Wars shyt, you're rockin a goddamn the whole way through. They need to make a miniseries called "The Mandalorian Wars". Cover from the point of view of Canderous and other Mandalorians as they're slightly winning the war in the beginning. The first episode shows Canderous and their first battle against Jedi. And it mainly covers what happens after Revan and the Jedi arrive.

Mah dikks hard. Pick it up HBO. Just give me 20k and a 4 piece special from richies, and you dont even gotta worry bout royalties :lupe:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
How's Metro Redux?

Max Payne 3

best video game character EVER

max dont fukk around especially when he gone of the xan pills :bustback::weirdo:

It's my favorite singleplayer campaign ever. It's like playing Michael Mann, Peckinpah, and Tony Scott movie. :wow:

The airport shootout with his wife singing the song. :whoo:

THat score by HEALTH :whew:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Since GTAV won't be out until January for PC I guess I will jump back into watchdogs soon...

Got back into Fallout NV now that I found some pretty decent mods for it...

Destiny is fun now but I can tell as soon as my friends stop playing I will...it's just not a fun game to "grind" solo in

Shaq

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a random question that I didn't know where to put or think was worth a thread but I just bought Manhunt off PSN to try for the first time and was wondering if the headset feature from PS2 was carried over.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Papo & Yo on PS Now

Puzzle platformer, it hasn't been too difficult but I think it's worth a rental if you have a decent connection.

Shaq

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished L.A. Noire pretty dope besides the frustrating questioning

Now I'm deciding between Mirrors Edge, Manhunt, and Darksiders 1 to start next did the intro/instruction level for all 3 but not sure which one I want to stick with till the end right now.