You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

llt23

All Star
Daps
Started Persona 3 FES a few days ago. shyts cool, its weird to not be able to control your party like in Persona 4, but Im digging it. :ehh:

Also playing Phoenix Wright Professor Layton late at night before I go to bed. shyt is awesome. Crazy story some magical shyt going down.:blessed:

And finally, still grinding in Street Fighter 4 with Makoto. The struggle for player points is real. :sadcam:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I was told that game was short as fukk, I considered getting live for the download but never went through with it. What sucks about it?
Download it since it's free, but the sensitivity is weird, the story is trite, the gameplay is lame. I just feel like I'm playing a Bioshock clone, but without the atmosphere. FPS protagonists without a voice :camby:

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
Just copped a PS4 for Destiny yesterday, and along with it I got The Last of Us with it. Someone please explain to me the hype around this game. Maybe the post apocalytpic zombie world thing is running stale to me now with the Walking Dead show and Game plus games like Dayz and State of Decay, but I don't see what's so GOATworthy about this game. Looks like I'll play thru it once and I probably won't even bother with the DLC. Game is 8/10.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just copped a PS4 for Destiny yesterday, and along with it I got The Last of Us with it. Someone please explain to me the hype around this game. Maybe the post apocalytpic zombie world thing is running stale to me now with the Walking Dead show and Game plus games like Dayz and State of Decay, but I don't see what's so GOATworthy about this game. Looks like I'll play thru it once and I probably won't even bother with the DLC. Game is 8/10.
How far into it are you?? If you haven't beat it yet then yea.. I can see why you would think it's not GOTY yet.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Finish it breh

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Started Persona 3 FES a few days ago. shyts cool, its weird to not be able to control your party like in Persona 4, but Im digging it. :ehh:

Also playing Phoenix Wright Professor Layton late at night before I go to bed. shyt is awesome. Crazy story some magical shyt going down.:blessed:

And finally, still grinding in Street Fighter 4 with Makoto. The struggle for player points is real. :sadcam:
How fun are those games? Phoenix just choosin shyt? Sucks u gotta cop the new 3DS but dope on the hardware upgrade

llt23

All Star
Daps
Breh if you played any Phoenix Wright game before then this is pure piff. If you havent played any Phoenix Wright before, go ahead and find a way to play the first game and watch as you fall in love with the series.:blessed:

The Professor Layton shyt though isnt as cool, but some of the puzzles can be intriguing. But overall a lot of the puzzles are just fukkkery and make no sense, then when you find out the answer you feel like an idiot.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk is that?
It's a PS2 RPG game by Atlus. Shin Megami Tensei:Nocturne
Shin_Megami_Tensei_III_Nocturne.jpg

shyt is dope but it's kind of hard. Enemies can sometimes wipe you out in a few hits and I often run out of mp and money and thus get fukked.

Oh and Dante from Devil May Cry is in it.
hqdefault.jpg

llt23

All Star
Daps

shyt is dope but it's kind of hard. Enemies can sometimes wipe you out in a few hits and I often run out of mp and money and thus get fukked.

Im also playing through this havent touched it in a while....but yeah the whole SMT series is hard as fukk. I put all the games on easy mode, and its still fukking hard. Though the gameplay is fun despite the difficulty and the stories are real good.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps

Oh and Dante from Devil May Cry is in it.
hqdefault.jpg
Wtf, its on PS store? shyt turn base?