You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Papo & Yo on PS Now

Puzzle platformer, it hasn't been too difficult but I think it's worth a rental if you have a decent connection.

I finished the game

:mjcry: The dualities, the music....

Which I urge you all especially the folks who played this game to listen to, the OST is on Spotify... I got the final track called Liberation on repeat
which he carts the the sleeping monster which represents his abusive father off the cliff into the clouds of eternity

Thank you based Sony Computer Entertainment for funding and publishing this game :mjcry:.

It's also on Steam, so if you enjoyed a puzzle platformer like Brothers, you should really enjoy this game.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I finished the game

:mjcry: The dualities, the music....

Which I urge you all especially the folks who played this game to listen to, the OST is on Spotify... I got the final track called Liberation on repeat
which he carts the the sleeping monster which represents his abusive father off the cliff into the clouds of eternity

Thank you based Sony Computer Entertainment for funding and publishing this game :mjcry:.

It's also on Steam, so if you enjoyed a puzzle platformer like Brothers, you should really enjoy this game.
Brothers was one of my GOTY candidates (went to Tomb Raider). I'll def check this out.

Currently brehs I'm playing To the Moon on PC. It's got me in my feels already. Little actual gameplay but goddamn this story gettin the best outta me.

Also started playing Ghost Trick on my ipad. Couple yrs ago my dude tole me to cop n I did and forgot I owned it till this weekend and I copped

Casual gaming wise I've been playing Shoot the Moon on my ipad and iphone. So addicting

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I messed around and bought some game called Fairy Fencer F. I have no idea what this game is or what it's about other than its an RPG.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Today, at GamesCom 2014, Microsoft announced that the next installment in Tomb Raider franchise, Rise of the Tomb Raider will launch exclusively on Xbox One in Holiday 2015. The announcement didn't went down to well with Playstation fans, and guess what? a petition has been started on Change Org arguing Square Enix not to make "Rise of the Tomb Raider as an Xbox Exclusive".

ps4.jpg

Niklas Brkic from Germany started the petition. He argues: "Tomb Raider was born on Playstation and Pc when Xbox hasn't even existed.Don't throw away a 18 year old tradition only because of money from Microsoft."

The initial target of the petition is 100,000 signature, at the time of writing it has received 55 supporters. You can check out the petitionHERE. There is still doubt whether or not this deal between Crystal Dynamics/Microsoft for Rise of the Tomb Raider is for full time exclusivity or timed exclusive like Dead Rising or Ryse: Son of Rome.

The Natural

Rookie
Daps
Destiny and Madden 15 pretty much takes up all the time that I have unfortunately.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Man Danganronpa 2 burned me out. shyt really was a mind fukk. :snoop:
:gladbron:

I'm gonna buy it either this weekend or later next week. Can't wait.

I've been playing a good lil amount of X-Com today. Got back into it. Forgot how awesome this game is, and I forgot that I had bought Enemy Within.

There is nothing like that moment when you lost one of your original, most badass soldiers. I lost my 2nd most senior soldier today when he got surrounded by zombies, took out all but one in 2 of my best turns in X-Com history, but the only one in position to kill the last zombie......missed the shot.

:to:

Brehs, I was getting ready to just re-load...but I thought..no. This is his legacy. He was not meant to survive this battle. So we'll try our best to live up to his memory and be the best X-Com we can be :to:

Such an amazing game, tho. I heard about some badass genetic mods, like one that lets you have 2 hearts in your body so you have extra time to be revived if you're downed. Most of my people are straight up murked tho. Dont' even remember the last time we were simply downed. Enemy Within can be hard as fukk, man. But it is rewarding.

Still have my most senior soldier tho. Major Segunpta. Been with me since Day 1. She's a bad bytch and has racked up the kills over her 15 or so missions. bytch's accuracy is top notch and she's gotten out of her fair share of sticky situations. Its kinda weird how I'm creating my own narrative with these admittedly kinda blandish characters, but this is the type of game that allows you to do that and use your imagination to flesh them out.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
yep, I'm replaying X-Com with Enemy Within too. it really adds a lot to the game

honestly I usually load the last autosave when one of my peeps dies :yeshrug:

p*ssy shyt, I know... :snoop: