A game that'll put some hair on your chest
corn.jpg

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Been replaying KOTOR 2 a lot. I mean A LOT. Its consumed my life. Playing it with the Restoration mod and the M4-78 droid planet mod. I'm actually on M4-78. The beginning part of it was less polished than this part, and its actually really awesome. I replayed KOTOR 1 before this. I played KOTOR 2 as a kid, but never really got too far and always hated on it. This remastered shyt is awesome and it feels a lot more like a sequel. The stories are really fun and fleshed out and shyt, too.

Besides that I've been playing a good amount of Titanfall on PC. Said fukk it n bought the season pass for 20. The new maps are awesome.

My month long exile from Divinity is just about up, too. Bout to hop back in that world next week.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Been replaying KOTOR 2 a lot. I mean A LOT. Its consumed my life. Playing it with the Restoration mod and the M4-78 droid planet mod. I'm actually on M4-78. The beginning part of it was less polished than this part, and its actually really awesome. I replayed KOTOR 1 before this. I played KOTOR 2 as a kid, but never really got too far and always hated on it. This remastered shyt is awesome and it feels a lot more like a sequel. The stories are really fun and fleshed out and shyt, too.

Besides that I've been playing a good amount of Titanfall on PC. Said fukk it n bought the season pass for 20. The new maps are awesome.

My month long exile from Divinity is just about up, too. Bout to hop back in that world next week.

They remastered both? :patrice: