You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Got to 130 on BF4... now I'm going to beat TLOU on Grounded before Destiny drops

:wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just got to chapter 12's boss in Tales of Xillia 2 and the boss killed my whole party inside of 15 seconds. I thought it was one of those boss fights you're supposed to lose and the game over screen pops up and it ask me if I wanna retry or exit to the main menu. I might have to bump the difficulty down to easy on this. It doesn't help that you're given a forced party with no ranged healer and no character that has a resurrection ability.
:russ: I've had that happen to me in some games and I prayed it was supposed to end so fast. :laff:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just beat Dragon Age Origins, Awakening, and Witch Hunt

I ran through the walking dead season 2, them decisions :wow:, I highly recommend this game

Im currently playing Dragon Age 2 and about to get into TMNT with my girfriend, SCIV and Remember Me

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Beat the boss. One of the 4 party members was useless so when the boss initially killed them i left them dead the whole fight and ran with a team of 3 people. I mean you only get 15 life bottles and I can't be getting this fool up so they can get put right back down again seconds later. one of the party members was actually useful so i linked to them and set them to support with a priority of healing. the last one was set to only heal and run away when they fall under 75% health. Ludger had the hammer always never switched to the guns or blades the whole fight. It took 3 tries to beat the boss. It helps to have the syrup that prevent status defects.

When the boss' health gets to 1/3 they go totally insane spamming attacks. This was one of the more difficult bosses in any tales game I've played.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man :camby: with these damn bosses.
smt3-matador.jpg

I'm not ready for that shyt yet. :stopitslime:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Xillia 2 is a pretty fukked up game. Some of the things they force you to do are rough. It was all good until Chapter 11 and then things got nasty. I can see where the end of this game is going and there's no possible way for a happy ending. Even the best case scenario sucks for everybody.

Last edited:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
man i just beat infamous the original... man that is what a fukkin videogame should be like... wonderful.. perfect length... great powers... cool enough story...

just fun man... i wish ps4 woulda had that ready for release i wouldnt have wasted 2 months playing mediocre fps'