You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A month after my 360 broke it I decided to finally get 2K14 again. :wow:

I was hesitant to buy it again but I have the week off and I really have no other games that entertain me like that but I sucked it up since for me the 2K games have damn near infinite replay value.

Gonna start up a Fantasy Association tonight.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
beat last of us... dont think im gonna do the dlc now... just to emotionally grossing for me to do it all at once...

copped infamous for 39.99 at bestbuy... gotta say after playing last of us... it feels dinky killing dudes with these stupid smoke bombs...

for all the praise people give last of us' story... to me the real great part was the gameplay... u have complete control over ur character and killing shyt is done in a realistic but fun and effective way.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
im going to try to finish ryse later so i can get rid of it. shyt feels mad launch game-ish...
shouldve got forza. like i started to..

hopefully ill have time to platinum infamous this weekend

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
beat last of us... dont think im gonna do the dlc now... just to emotionally grossing for me to do it all at once...

copped infamous for 39.99 at bestbuy... gotta say after playing last of us... it feels dinky killing dudes with these stupid smoke bombs...

for all the praise people give last of us' story... to me the real great part was the gameplay... u have complete control over ur character and killing shyt is done in a realistic but fun and effective way.
:ohhh: I thought TLOU was just a movie.

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
i bought Ni No Kuni almost a year ago and i still haven't beat it, idek if im half way done

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Persona 4 arena brings back p4g memories :blessed:. Now that I'm done with P3FES I can get into this...

Edit:

:ohmy1: This shyt is dope as hell. :wow: I'm loving this shyt. Chie's combo's are crazy. :pachaha:

Last edited:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Been playing BF4...and just noticed they have Pinball FX2 on the One now.

Imported all the previously bought tables from 360 for FREE.

God bless Zen Studios.