You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Finishing up Fallout 3 after not having touched it since 2009. What a game:banderas:Getting headshots in VATS is right up there with headshots in Sniper Elite:wow:

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Copped Ground Zeroes for ps4. Demo is aight :troll: Still clumsy at times tho

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
I just finished Walking Dead S02 Ep3. shyts been outstanding so far, I don't know why I waited so long to play this shyt. I mean, I loved Season 1 lol.

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Im so jaded that all I do is play MLB The Show after work. Tried the Destiny beta and realized how :flabbynsick: I was at console shooters.

I grew up playing JRPGs....

:sadbron: Still waiting for FFXV.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty proud of this ranking on Counter-Strike:GO, I'm afraid to play in fear of being deranked.

0GmFZe6.png

I wonder if I can ever attain global elite :whoo:

rank_images.jpg

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
Ive been playing alot of Battelfield 4 latley, I bought TLOU and Murdered Soul Suspect and cant even play them because of B4

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Copped ea sports UFC after being hesistant cuz of the lukewarm reviews :patrice:

Much to my surprise Game is solid and a lot of fun :ohlawd:

Currently in Career mode with a record of 12-0-0 :youngsabo:

Only real issue I have with the game is that It can drop in framerate during a heated exchange and that the Career mode isn'tas fleshed out as it was in Undisputed 3 :ld:

Anyway I'm having a blast with this game :blessed:

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
Working through the backlog.

The Wolf Among Us - PS3.

Great story, great graphics. Buggy as fukk though. I couldn't start episode 3 while connected to PSN :wtf:.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
First off, beat The Walking Dead Episode 3 and 4 last night

In regards to 3:
My Clementine is pretty much a sociopath, so she was more than happy to watch Kenny give Carver the beats. I had the :merchant: face when it seemed like Clem was enjoying it.

4:
BYE BYE SARAH! OLE RETARDED ASS BISH! :pachaha:

Clementine was like, "hey. get up sarah. oh you don't want to? okay bye."
They're all, "Clementine, you should talk to her!"
"ehhhhhh...she doesn't wanna get up. lets just leave her brehs."
everybody :yeshrug:

me: :stylin:

Besides that I'm taking a break from Persona 3. At the boss on some floor int he mid 90s. I just ran thru the last 10 floors, literally fighting maybe one fight. Got to the boss. Thought I was gonna skate on his ass. Got waxed. Turned off the Vita.

I've been playing Final Fantasy 9 though instead. Its a nice change of pace. I never played it before. Only 2 hrs or so in. Just past that lil ice dungeon.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Today, at GamesCom 2014, Microsoft announced that the next installment in Tomb Raider franchise, Rise of the Tomb Raider will launch exclusively on Xbox One in Holiday 2015. The announcement didn't went down to well with Playstation fans, and guess what? a petition has been started on Change Org arguing Square Enix not to make "Rise of the Tomb Raider as an Xbox Exclusive".

ps4.jpg

Niklas Brkic from Germany started the petition. He argues: "Tomb Raider was born on Playstation and Pc when Xbox hasn't even existed.Don't throw away a 18 year old tradition only because of money from Microsoft."

The initial target of the petition is 100,000 signature, at the time of writing it has received 55 supporters. You can check out the petitionHERE. There is still doubt whether or not this deal between Crystal Dynamics/Microsoft for Rise of the Tomb Raider is for full time exclusivity or timed exclusive like Dead Rising or Ryse: Son of Rome.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I really doubt a petition could change it's exclusivity. Microsoft probably paid top dollar too, trying to do the best they can to salvage the Xbox One

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i'm playing shinging force on my ipad

i've beaten the game 106 times

:yeshrug:
not really a gamer anymore i guess

i just keep replaying FF7,FF8, Tactics ogre, FF Tactics, Shining Force, KOTOR, the latest NBA 2K game.

anyone know a good turned based strategy game?