You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
xillia 1 was kinda wack so if its worse :patrice:
Really? I thought it was dope. If I had any criticism it'd be that the characters weren't as memorable as previous games but the story/battle system is vintage Tales.

I'd say it's like the FF13 of the Tales series with Symphonia, Abyss and Vesperia being 7.8, and 9 and Graces being 10.

Speaking of Graces, that's the one that's looking kinda wack so far. I'm only like 3 hours in though.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Just beat Portal 2. Been a while since I've played a game that I so thoroughly enjoyed from start to finish. Good shyt. Song at the end is hilarious, too. As good as the one from Portal. What great fukking games, man. I wish Valve would pump out original ideas more regularly. I guess its good they space their piff out though. The paint stuff in Portal 2 was fukking awesome. Absolutely loved it. Its always crazy when you figure something out, and you're like "jesus christ i'm retarded but i'm also a GENIUS"

9.5/10, and thats without touching the co-op

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
from what I hear it's not the trainwreck that the Symphonia sequel was but it's definitely a step down from the original.
I'm playing Graces myself.
I'm close to half way through it. Its a nice game but the characters from Xillia so far are worthless when it comes to the story. It's literally a huge group of people hanging around Ludger with no reason for them to be there. The new characters are the only ones that really matter so far. The plot twist if it's what i suspect it is is probably the worse kept secret in video games and you will likely figure it out as soon as you start the game. It also has a downer ending or so I've heard. I haven't got to the parts of the game described as depressing by others. It's still all sunshine and rainbows but i can see a path to things falling apart.