You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

Daps
Copped halo reach,halo wars and borderlands 2...Never played any of them before.

Halo reach gameplay wise reminds me of halo 1 and 2,with the firefights,levels/set pieces while adding new things here and there to keep it fresh.The story is cool nothing that had me:lupe: overall I enjoy it.

Me and my cousin have been running through BL2. man brehs:whew: Dope game:ohlawd: all the weapons...main and side missions have been fun by myself but add coop and just extra dopeness all around.

havent touched halo wars yet.

SwagBoy

Sup
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Copped halo reach,halo wars and borderlands 2...Never played any of them before.

Halo reach gameplay wise reminds me of halo 1 and 2,with the firefights,levels/set pieces while adding new things here and there to keep it fresh.The story is cool nothing that had me:lupe: overall I enjoy it.

Me and my cousin have been running through BL2. man brehs:whew: Dope game:ohlawd: all the weapons...main and side missions have been fun by myself but add coop and just extra dopeness all around.

havent touched halo wars yet.
Bl2 was da shiit

Daps
Bl2 was da shiit
yea no doubt...Im still tripping off how many guns are in the game...At first I be like "yea..these are going to be the guns I run with for the rest of the game":obama:then I run into some new shyt that has me dropping and selling my guns with the quickness.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
holy shyt i just got a job offer :wow:

literally have nothing to do for the next month and a half but waste away playing video games :wow:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I'm super late, but I just bought TLOU.

Probably should have held out for the remastered version because I plan on getting a PS4 after my girl's birthday ... but fukk it. I need to experience the apparent greatness.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I just started Remember Me (this game is nice btw) and ran through Dragon Age Origins again, DA: Awakening is next up, trying to run through the series before inquisition drops

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
yea no doubt...Im still tripping off how many guns are in the game...At first I be like "yea..these are going to be the guns I run with for the rest of the game":obama:then I run into some new shyt that has me dropping and selling my guns with the quickness.

If you on the 360 I am down to play I have an OP 8 siren I still play each day for an hour or so I still farm legendaries from time to time I am trying to get an OP 8 Florentine and Legendary Cat Mod for my Siren and then she will be complete:blessed:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
The last of us remastered and i went back to watch dogs last night .

Still havent beat the boss on steam world dig :dahell:

I get to the last generator and die :sadbron:

Daps
If you on the 360 I am down to play I have an OP 8 siren I still play each day for an hour or so I still farm legendaries from time to time I am trying to get an OP 8 Florentine and Legendary Cat Mod for my Siren and then she will be complete:blessed:
:ohhh:damn breh putting in work...but yea I got 360,but not gold most likely not going to reup because Im going to sell my xbox soon.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uncharted 2 is just an epic experience. They improved a lot on the shooting, and the action in General is just :wow:

Just popped in 3