You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I just started over, because among other things, I started my last playthrough before the 'AI personalities' update. now my f-ing companion beats me at rock-paper-scissors every time :snoop:
LMAO. My mage dude stayed fukkin me up in rock paper scissors. I dunno if I got better at it (can you get better at r-p-s? :dead: ) but I stay gettin in his ass. N everyone else.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
-Sleeping Dogs
This game is solid, it has its flaws but its solid, the story was pretty good and the side missions are fun

Sleeping Dogs - Even though I beat the story, there are too many nikkaz standing on too many corners that I dont like so I still got some asses to kick, I gonna try to complete all side missions except the karaoke, might get the DLC too

It was you.. :wow:

I couldn't remember who it was that mentioned this game, nor what thread I had read about it in, but it was the first time I had heard about it..

Eventually went out and bought it.. played it.. loved it.. and came back and shouted you out for it http://www.thecoli.com/threads/a-ve...to-whoever-name-dropped-sleeping-dogs.226836/

Good looking out ! :salute:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
lvl 20 on skyrim :blessed:

and I feel like I still got so much shyt to do :sadcam:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Playing the first Uncharted, good graphics, voice acting etc but the shooting is ass.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Talltale season 2 episode 3 down :wow: gotta wait for episode 4 to drop on mobile

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Where you at in it?
I'm in January. I don't really like it as much. I'm on floor 220 and I just feel like it's a drag.
I'm just in fukking June breh. I'm already digging the story. I like the addition of this antique shop where you can trade in personas for weapons and shyt. It makes some parts of Persona 4 seem dumbed down in comparison honestly

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm just in fukking June breh. I'm already digging the story. I like the addition of this antique shop where you can trade in personas for weapons and shyt. It makes some parts of Persona 4 seem dumbed down in comparison honestly
Man I'm :snoop: right now. I just realized I could've been playing Persona 3 portable on my computer through the PSP emulator. I'm trying it now and it works perfectly and on top of that there's a fast forward button mapped to the right trigger on my controller which is really convenient. :snoop:

I'm way too far in Persona 3 FES to start it over. :yeshrug:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Finished far cry 3, ratchet and clank 2.

Now im making my way through heavy rain. Ratchet and clank 3 next.

Dat ps3 backlog is hurting my stomach lining from eating so well.

Far cry 3 might have the woat storyline. But it was fun gameplay.

Ratchet and clank games are just pure fun and fukkery.

Im enjoying heavy rain. Funny enough id played through beyond two souls but not heavy rain.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Persona 4 has a better cast and story than 3. the endgame stretch is better in 3 though and the final battle is way harder than 4. I think 3 clearly tells you who the final boss is with 1/3 of the game left where as 4 tries to hide it.