You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man this bowser castle world on Super Mario 3d World is kind of hard. :skip: That level where you gotta stay on top of that moving block with the face while it goes through the lava had me annoyed at times.

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
So I copped Killzone Shadowfall. Shyt is aight, dem graphics :whoo::banderas:

But whats up with that Last Stand mission :dahell: Do they really have to put an near impossible mission in every game:aicmon:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My NBA 2K14 disc got the perfect circle scratch in my 360 a couple weeks ago so I basically have no games to play now and I don't plan on buying any more games for the 360. :sadbron:

RIP Xbox 360
2009-2014
We've had some great times together. :salute:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
You gotta learn how to make sacrifices. I mean, do you really need to eat EVERY day? Is running water really all it's cracked up to be?

*ETA* Also blew the dust off Batman: Arkham Origins to play the Cold, Cold Heart DLC. It's...not terrible. It's just more B:AO.
How much you cop it for? And where at?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Brehs should I pick up Dark Souls 2 while its on sale on Amazon? I loved Demon's souls but was kind of disappointed with Dark Souls 1.
Ehhhhhh most people complain and say its more of the same with DS but worse. I enjoyed the fukk out of it though. Demon's Souls is my favorite in the series, though. Maybe just because it was the first, I'm not sure.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I ain't ever told no lie, cuzzo. When's the last time u played both of them, if u don't mind me asking.

Anyways, I bit and copped Divinity Original Sin. Heard too many good things then Van Ord at GS gave it a 9 and i usually fukk with whatever he recommends...So fukk it. It looks incredible. Sounds incredible. Just 27.99 @ cdkeyshere too. Good GOD, I love that fukking site. I remember I got Arkham Origins there day 1 for like 17 bucks. Like a few days after I finished building my PC.

Never. Going. Back. :takedat:
Never heard of this site until now. If you buy a key off that site you get the full game and everything like if you bought it off Steam yourself?