You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Just got back to 2K14 on my One, started a new career with a SF for the first time :whew:

Trying to do a player that's inspired by KD but more aggressive in the paint and not a :mjlol:

Got drafted 6th overall by the New Orleans Pelicans :takedat:

The servant :mjlol:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Pre-ordered Rogue Legacy...Can't wait to start that up when I get home from work and errands. I been replaying FF7 and Wild Arms too but they're hitting the back burner now.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've already put in too many hours into this game since last night. Insanely addicting. You were right @Responsible Allen Iverson :bryan:

Me too fam, game is an instant classic to me...I found the first boss and spent like 5 heirs locking the castle down with the architect so I could master his patterns and take him out with a seriously underpowered cat (It was the giant eye ball...I got a paladin with ADHD and the sickle magic attack to finally drop him).

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
I'm playing a bunch of games I got real cheap the last couple weeks on Live. I just beat the newest Walking Dead episode. One of the best stories of all time on there. I'm in the middle of ACIV: Black Flag. Still working through Bioshock: Infinite, Dishonored, the newest Ghost Recon. I've got a couple I haven't even touched yet in Max Payne 3 and I can't remember what else I bought.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
BTW, my dikkhead mage in Divinity, Salros, is pretty much the greatest rock, paper, scissors player of all fukking time. Breh stays cockblockin me :dead:
I just started over, because among other things, I started my last playthrough before the 'AI personalities' update. now my f-ing companion beats me at rock-paper-scissors every time :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I got the Devil May Cry trilogy that I'm fukking with right now.

Come Aug 26th it will be all Madden 15.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I am just about done with murdered: soul suspect...taking a little bit longer because I am trying to grab everything I can.

Skyrim might be next :merchant: