You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
The Wolf Among Us is so good to me right now. That fight in the beginning of ep 4 was dope as fukk.

End of ep 3 was so goddamn satisfying i got a fukking erection. Just gonna copy what I posted about it in the other thread cause there's no way anyone really sees that there. Ep 3 spoilers FYI.

Seriously fukk the residents of Fabletown if they have a problem with me ripping that nikkas throat out. It felt so goddamn good.... BUT YO. He'd tried to kill me like 3 times by now. Crashed ole girls funeral and shot that shyt up too. IM A fukkING COP. Lmao you've gotta be absolutely kidding me if they get upset about that shyt. Go hire Toad to be your fukking sheriff then

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Skyrim

I have no clue how far I am...i'm a lvl 15 or 16 now...I forgot...havent played in a couple days....but I've finished a good amount of main quests....

:blessed:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
stop doing the main quest..... go do something else

when I say main quests i mean the one's that arent miscellaneous...I still havent done the one of the early quest (which I think is a main one) where I have to go visit some elders after I killed the first dragon and everyone realized I was dragon-born...

I've done about 10+ quests since then and a lot of misc. ones

Just Rod

Sh!t Rod Says
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
when I say main quests i mean the one's that arent miscellaneous...I still havent done the one of the early quest (which I think is a main one) where I have to go visit some elders after I killed the first dragon and everyone realized I was dragon-born...

I've done about 10+ quests since then and a lot of misc. ones
Definitely do that... then you need to get on your Vampire/Warewolf tip

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Definitely do that... then you need to get on your Vampire/Warewolf tip

I was a vampire for a while...no clue when I got infected...but then I continued doing the companions missions and got turned into a werewolf...

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Skyrim

I have no clue how far I am...i'm a lvl 15 or 16 now...I forgot...havent played in a couple days....but I've finished a good amount of main quests....

:blessed:

Lvl 46, though this is like...my sixth playthrough. BTW, if y'all ain't playin Skyrim on PC, y'all ain't playin Skyrim. It's all about the mods.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
nikka please...we broke as fukk :childplease:

You gotta learn how to make sacrifices. I mean, do you really need to eat EVERY day? Is running water really all it's cracked up to be?

*ETA* Also blew the dust off Batman: Arkham Origins to play the Cold, Cold Heart DLC. It's...not terrible. It's just more B:AO.

Last edited: