You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Running through me backlog now and currently on Rage (2011). Not really having a great time with especially after just finishing the stellar Farcry 3 but I'm gonna finish it anyway. Just a completely bland and tedious FPS in my opinion, way too many of these last gen.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My internet was out last night, so I couldn't hop on BF4, couldn't stream any movies etc, so the wife and I played some Rayman Origins.

I've only played this game with her, but whenever we play we always end up trying to 100% every level we beat. We ended up playing til like 1AM, but we knocked out 2 levels

:ehh:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
My internet was out last night, so I couldn't hop on BF4, couldn't stream any movies etc, so the wife and I played some Rayman Origins.

I've only played this game with her, but whenever we play we always end up trying to 100% every level we beat. We ended up playing til like 1AM, but we knocked out 2 levels

:ehh:

Damn, only 2 levels though dawg? Or by levels, you mean worlds? What time did ya'll start playing? If/whenever you finish that, you definitely gotta cop/play Rayman Legends. Dope thing about Legends though, it has a grip of the Origins levels included in there too (have to be unlocked). Origins is the harder game though. Level design in Legends is pretty insane.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn, only 2 levels though dawg? Or by levels, you mean worlds? What time did ya'll start playing? If/whenever you finish that, you definitely gotta cop/play Rayman Legends. Dope thing about Legends though, it has a grip of the Origins levels included in there too (have to be unlocked). Origins is the harder game though. Level design in Legends is pretty insane.
Started at like 10.

I mean we beat like 4, but we only got all of the extras on 2 of them. I think we completed 2 Worlds 100% so far since we started the game like a year ago, lol

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
My girl just got me dat ps4 and fifa so I've been playing exclusively that.

Thinking about picking up watchdogs. But I've heard that it isn't as amazing as it was supposed to be. Any of you brehs got it?

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Beat infamous Second Son good ending
Playing stick it to the man...not really liking it
Octodad...hate that shyt
Lego Marvel...

Running thru backlog on the triple..starting with Saint's Row IV

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
still achievement whoring in astebreed but i took a little time out to play a little strider.

my backlog is almost too daunting. i didnt even really play the operation rainfall games. i have all three and only played xenoblade for a little bit before the low res/low poly graphics got to me. i have 99 steam games and havent beaten most of them.