You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

Ghost Like Swayze

Giving your girl private pottery classes :umad:
Daps
Reppin
AfterLife
beat Mass Effect 2 last night... i'm sitting at work in whirlwind of emotion right now

I fukked up the ending brehs. I didn't bother to upgrade my ship so I lost Jack and Thane on entering the Omega relay. I miss Jack. Then went on to lose Legion, Mordin, Grunt and finally Miranda. It wasn't supposed to be like this. We were all supposed to return togther. I especially wanted Mirandas sexy ass to make it. I dob't even feel like playing Mass Effect 3. Too heartbrokern
I smashed Tali :shaq:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
beat Mass Effect 2 last night... i'm sitting at work in whirlwind of emotion right now

I fukked up the ending brehs. I didn't bother to upgrade my ship so I lost Jack and Thane on entering the Omega relay. I miss Jack. Then went on to lose Legion, Mordin, Grunt and finally Miranda. It wasn't supposed to be like this. We were all supposed to return togther. I especially wanted Mirandas sexy ass to make it. I dob't even feel like playing Mass Effect 3. Too heartbrokern
I smashed Tali :shaq:
:dead:

Breh....did anybody besides Shepard survive? :pachaha:

Wait...Did Shepard survive? :lupe:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
beat Tearaway. lovely look and loved the soundtrack.

moving on (back) to Ys: Memories of Celceta.

after I knock it out the park, either Final Fantasy X HD or Sly Cooper 3: Honor Among Thieves HD. downloading Sly 3 to my Vita now for if i decide to lean its way.

Ghost Like Swayze

Giving your girl private pottery classes :umad:
Daps
Reppin
AfterLife
:dead:

Breh....did anybody besides Shepard survive? :pachaha:

Wait...Did Shepard survive? :lupe:

Well...

Lol Shep survived along with Jacob, Garus, Tali and Samara. Lucky enough I just checked and I have a save from just after Legions loyalty misson, so I'm going to spend time upgrading the ship. Is there any other way to save the characters that die? Since I chose Jack's side over Miranda's she stopped talking to me and her loyalty went down. I take it that's why she died. You know if i can get her loyalty back?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Well...

Lol Shep survived along with Jacob, Garus, Tali and Samara. Lucky enough I just checked and I have a save from just after Legions loyalty misson, so I'm going to spend time upgrading the ship. Is there any other way to save the characters that die? Since I chose Jack's side over Miranda's she stopped talking to me and her loyalty went down. I take it that's why she died. You know if i can get her loyalty back?
I believe since Jack is loyal to you, you need to use her for the bionic field on the last mission. Her or Samara if she's loyal.

Pretty sure after u piss them off they're like that for good tho. Best way to ensure survival, besides ship upgrades, is to pick the right person for each job.