You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Gonna jump back into Dragon Age 2 on 360 and finish it after not touching it since April 2011. I personally prefer it to the first mostly only because the combat is smoother.

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Gonna jump back into Dragon Age 2 on 360 and finish it after not touching it since April 2011. I personally prefer it to the first mostly only because the combat is smoother.

I just picked the game back up after a long time and been playing it for the past few days. I love the story but prefer the og version. +

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Got bored and installed SiN: Episodes, Emergence. Beat it in a couple hours to unlock HardCORPS Mode (No Save-points). Too bad Ritual decided not to make any more episodes. Game was crack.

Now playing Rift as a level 45 Overlord Warrior. Max level is 60. Game went F2P like a year ago and I've been dying for another MMORPG since I stopped playing WoW a few years ago.

I might actually spend some money on it to unlock other roles.​

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Divinity: Original Sin. One of the best rpgs to come out and only 40 bucks.If you like old school pc rpgs that maintain their complexity, get the game.
I've only played a few hours, but so far shyt is pretty dope. I didn't mind paying full price because it really seems like 'that game' (crowd-funded modern cRPG with a lot of depth)

for that matter, I don't have a lot of confidence that upcoming games, like Dragon Age Inquisition, will be 'that game'

Shuteye

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Netherlands
gonna start on Alan Wake and Spec Ops for PC

:banderas: such an underrated game...

Im into older games really. Been playing super paper mario for wii and final fantasy tactics

Especially FFT takes ages but is still fun

After that ill play mafia 2 and super mario ball (GBA) that I still have lying around

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Playing FF10

Wakka a damn Racist :mjlol:
Seymore comes off as a creep:sitdown:
Legit got mad when he was talking about marrying her.:aicmon:
Tidus was heated and was like:childplease: everytime someone mentioned it.

(Why is his in-game voice different from his narrator voice???? :mindblown: )
:deadmanny: at Auron being like :whoa: when they visited the farplane for the first time

My aeons are pretty powerful plus they saved my ass in the first seymore fight:myman:
speaking of that fight, Jesus, they cranked up the difficulty, but in the end it was a very good boss battle.
I just got away from the Guado (sp.?)

Wakka all in his feelings tho:scusthov:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Beat watchdogs weeks ago great game but it seem like something is missing. I wish for some future content. 8 out of 10.

I am currently playing MLB the Show Road to the Show because online is broken. I am having a ball with it. Currently a RF for Nats.

Other than that nothing else to play on Next Gen. I am about to get back into PC gaming.

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Man Dragon Age 2 is so good. Don't know why it gets so much hate. (Keep in mind I'm not a hardcore RPG player before you disagree:whoa:)

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Update: ff10

I haven't got too much further

So sin shows up under the temple:damn:

And we end up In the desert
:mindblown:

Separated...:rudy:

Finally everyone meet up and rikku like

Hey, my home isn't far from here, it's called HOME
:heh:
Wakka like:childplease:(with his racist ass)

We get to HOME and that shyt under attack by the mofo guado and fiends.

DAMN.

We find out about where Yuna and the other summoners should be and go there only to find everybody and they mammy except Yuna.
:shaq2:

The wakka start shytting on the Al-bed as usual.

I wanna say it was rikku who kept it real with his old bytch ass by telling how stupid it was
for the summoners to be sacrificed by calling the final Aeon.
:usure:

Tides was like:
wwait-a-minute-wait-a-minute.jpg

This dude started crying and went straight in to :cape: mode.

Talking bout we need to get to Bevelle and save Yuna before before Seymore marries her and give her that ghost dikk.

:damn:

So we escape with rikku's dad flying ship
And this nikka blows up home before we even get to a safe distance
:why:

Then rikku dad is like:

we saving Yuna but I'll be damned if my NIECE continue this stupid ass journey.
:birdman:
Wakka like:

:ohhh:If that's her uncle, the that must mean Yuna and rikku are cousins that must mean....

Yuna is part Al-bed :to:

So we get there and shyt's all kinds of bad

And long story short Yuna dumb ass gonna try to send Seymore in front of a damn shootout and fails...and pretty much get caught at the temple... Because if searching for the summoners and guardians thats I'm going first

:deadmanny:

So I'm pretty much underground searching for my crew.

I know I missed some stuff but post when I get a little further.