You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Runner2, I will be completing all levels on easy, medium and hard perfect...those kind of games get me all the time :wow:

Rise of Nations is probably next for me, I've been thinking about that shyt lately. Been hesitant because I get very addicted to RTS games at times.
I just looked up runners 2 thats my type of game!!!

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Dragon Age brehs....

Did you kill Wynn? I felt bad about that one because she was so motherly

:pachaha: @ slaughtering the Dalish Elves as a Dalish elf, I had to run with the wolves

I killed Shale because I needed them Golems and I hated that motherfukker

I also killed that antivan crow dude because male or female he always tried to fukk :scusthov:

On dragon age 2 I played as a mage who turned on the mages circle like :umad:

I also killed Anders cause male or female he tried to fukk :scusthov:
Wynn is the game's best healer why would you kill her? Same with Anders in 2 even if he was a dumbass that started the Mage vs Templar War Also I can't see siding with the Templars cause Meredith was crazy She saw Anders blow up the Chantry and instead of saying arrest him she says fukk it kill all the mages. Messed up part about siding with the mages is the First Enchanter goes crazy anyway and turns on you.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Finishing up Tomb Raider on PC and been fukking around on Watchdogs too much, need to get into the story and finish it.

Picked up Brothers, Portal 2, BF: BC2, Borderlands 2, Deus Ex, Metro Last Light, Castle Crashers, Max Payne 3, Dark Souls, Super Meat Boy and Just Cause 2 via Steam Summer Sale, as well as Burnout Paradise and Mirrors Edge from another sale. Eating way too good on PC right now :krs:

Console-side, I'm tryna get back into USFIV on 360, and I got 2k14 on PS4.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bought fifa 14 yesterday

playing tho
madden 25
the show 13
2k13
ncaa 14
occasionally throw in 2k12
sometimes tiger woods 13

im mostly a sports video game player

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I vow to beat BF4 even tho my campaign on the hardest setting been erased 5x since launch :damn:

Just Beat Max:COTB an hour ago

Valiant Hearts I heard wasn't long, but it seems long as fukk to me.. next week I reckon

Titanfall I beat

Just because of this thread, I'm gonna beat Killer Instinct since it now has a story mode :whew:

Dark Souls and Warface are the other games getting burn from me, to be added soon

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I vow to beat BF4 even tho my campaign on the hardest setting been erased 5x since launch :damn:
Did it save to the cloud? I know that was happening to people a lot for that game, but if the file uploaded to the cloud you might be good.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Did it save to the cloud? I know that was happening to people a lot for that game, but if the file uploaded to the cloud you might be good.
On the 360 it ask you to save to the cloud or system, on XB1 I don't recall getting that option :patrice:
I know we supposed to have that option, but I never really thought about it :heh: