You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
Playing through the whole Arkham series, about to fight Bane in Origins, then on to Asylum and City in preparation for Knight :blessed: Arkham Origins story has been great so far :ehh:

Also playing through LEGO Marvel with the kids, game is :lawd:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Hilarious convo in Dragon Age. Trying to convince the Revered Mother to release Sten so he can join my party but she's being a c*nt. Ended up telling her to release him or I'm crackin her fukking head

Allister: ::sadcam:

Morrigan: :gladbron:

:dead:

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
Games I've beaten in the past 2 months.....

Titanfall - this was dope when it first came out but then they started doing all the patches to make it more noob friendly, my thing about FPS games is either you're good or you're not (I suck) don't try to level the playing field, if you suck practice and maybe you'll get better or don't play at all.

Ryse: Son of Rome - Great story, good game could have been better Co-op was fun could have been better.

Dead Rising 3 - Very fun game even better when playing co-op, this installment of the franchise shyts on the others weapons, cars and the perks damn near makes you unstoppable. The bosses are twisted and funny it still has it's annoying moments but hey all games do. The new DLC the dropped a few weeks ago looks very entertaining.

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes - I didn't care for this too much I just did the main mission and took it back, I don't like games where you have to sneak around most of the game. I know The Phantom Pain won't be the same but this one didn't do anything for me.

Murdered: Soul Suspect - This game received a lot of flack because it was different, excellent story and side stories. I agree it's an acquired taste but if you are tempted to play it I recommend that you rent it the game is beatable in less than 10 hours, I got 100% completion in 7 hours.

EA Sports UFC - This game will appeal to mostly to UFC fans only, this game is very mediocre they could have don't more with the create a fighter, the game plans aren't needed, 10 fights into your career and your fighter could be maxed out. The ground game and submissions are a pain in the ass. I only played a few matches online and people either spam the same move or use Bruce Lee. I traded it in already.

Watch Dogs - This is the funniest "next" gen game I've played by far, you can get lost in doing the side missions alone, the online hacking is very fun, hacking the various objects around the city to get away from the cops or gangs was amazing even tho the drive mechanics were eh at best. Criminal Convoys for the most part were outstanding. The stories behind the random hacks were hilarious. The story was cool but the ending was great.

I'm currently playing Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark, it's a cool game plays like TF: War for Cybertron but me being a big fan of Transformers I love it, the standouts of this game so far are when playing as Soundwave you have Laserbeak as a minion and you get to play as Bruticus for a bit. The online co-op mode called Escalation plays like Gears of War Horde mode.

Daps
Currently playing The Show 14 on Ps4.

Like it a lot. Also Trine 2 as I got that one free off Ps+

Games I`ve Beat recently

Infamous Second Son: Superpowers were cool, game was real short but fun, not worth the full price though.

Rayman Legends: Great platformer, a must play for any long time gamer.

Outlast: One of the scariest games i've ever played. Lotta fun

Killzone Good graphics, forgettable game.

I played most of what Ps4 has had to offer honestly. AC4, Battlefield, NFS. Madden, 2k14 all the ps+ titles

Last edited:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Beat Sly 2 on my Vita. got dat platinum.

either gonna move to Ys memories of celceta next or tearaway.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Lets see, currently playing: Tomb Raider Anniversary edition, and I need to finish strider.

Recently beat Watchdogs last night. Forgettable ass story and I barely know what the fukk was going on. I get what it was going for but it was very inconsistant with the execution...but that game play tho! It was a nice take on stealth and the gunplay was good. Another thing they need to get better with for the sequel is the controls, you can really tell it's still using last gen tech with it, very sticky crouch/climb/jack car/you know... I may stick with it and do more of the side quests, but those got pretty repetitive as well.

Also beat supertime force before that. Tight ass game, loved the jokes and one liners but really quick playthrough. I couldn't careless about acheivements so I dropped it as soon as i finished it.

I want to get in on NBA 2K14, but im thinking that's going to get a good digital discount or become a free game on XB1 soon.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Hilarious convo in Dragon Age. Trying to convince the Revered Mother to release Sten so he can join my party but she's being a c*nt. Ended up telling her to release him or I'm crackin her fukking head

Allister: ::sadcam:

Morrigan: :gladbron:

:dead:
those two never agree. Morrigan is a great character

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I finished ep2 of Wolf Among Us lastnight. that shyt got me :whew:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
those two never agree. Morrigan is a great character
Yeah. Kinda like KOTOR, I feel like I play with certain characters just for their reactions or to see what they'd say. I've beat the game maybe 3 times, but I've never had that conversation with the Sister. I always have convinced her some other way. I think its because I didn't have Leliana yet. Didn't go into that shop. But although its not extraordinarily crazy how the friendship system works in the game, it is done well, I feel. And its nice that you can kind of convince people to lean your ways so you don't completely piss them off. And this Feastday prank shyt pretty much just gives me items that'll max out their wuv for me? :wow:

I'm playing as a female human noble right now. The human noble origin is so fukked up and I love it. But I'm just mainly going through this playthrough because I've been getting in a lot of TW2 vs DAO arguments, and I feel like the characterization of DAO's characters is severely underrated. TW2 gets a ton of applause added on after the fact simply because its storyline and game overall is more "mature". Whatever. Still a great game, but DAO is probably my favorite RPG last gen.
:yeshrug:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Yeah. Kinda like KOTOR, I feel like I play with certain characters just for their reactions or to see what they'd say. I've beat the game maybe 3 times, but I've never had that conversation with the Sister. I always have convinced her some other way. I think its because I didn't have Leliana yet. Didn't go into that shop. But although its not extraordinarily crazy how the friendship system works in the game, it is done well, I feel. And its nice that you can kind of convince people to lean your ways so you don't completely piss them off. And this Feastday prank shyt pretty much just gives me items that'll max out their wuv for me? :wow:

I'm playing as a female human noble right now. The human noble origin is so fukked up and I love it. But I'm just mainly going through this playthrough because I've been getting in a lot of TW2 vs DAO arguments, and I feel like the characterization of DAO's characters is severely underrated. TW2 gets a ton of applause added on after the fact simply because its storyline and game overall is more "mature". Whatever. Still a great game, but DAO is probably my favorite RPG last gen.
:yeshrug:
I've done several playthroughs as well. one time shyt was kinda wack, because I was on good terms with Morrigan, and even killed <*see spoiler*> for her, but then some shyt happened at the end and she left my group :why:

Flemeth

Last edited:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Dragon Age brehs....

Did you kill Wynn? I felt bad about that one because she was so motherly

:pachaha: @ slaughtering the Dalish Elves as a Dalish elf, I had to run with the wolves

I killed Shale because I needed them Golems and I hated that motherfukker

I also killed that antivan crow dude because male or female he always tried to fukk :scusthov:

On dragon age 2 I played as a mage who turned on the mages circle like :umad:

I also killed Anders cause male or female he tried to fukk :scusthov:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
right now im playing this crazy flash game:

http://nigoro.jp/en/games/rose/

Rose & Camellia - you have to lead a young widow on her quest to keep her position in some noble family by slapping the shyt out of various important women in the house :russ:

surprisingly deep gameplay mechanics for a game that is played with the mouse only

edit: oh, there is a sequel...
http://nigoro.jp/en/games/rose2/