yong yea xbox bethesda exclusives but wont name the games?! wtf...smfh

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
If fallout 5 takes place in New York City i guess i will push my plans of building my pc up a couple of years

It depends. If they follow lore NYC is a smoking crater. Heavily irradiated as well.

Most likely Fallout 5 takes place in Chicago. Mostly because the Midwest Brotherhood is stationed there along with Enclave.

A Fallout game in New Orleans or Miami might be interesting.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
If fallout 5 takes place in New York City i guess i will push my plans of building my pc up a couple of years

I need somebody to explain what’s so great about the Fall Out series ...

I’ve watched reviews and I’m sorry the animations and graphics look like it was done by a indie studio

Skyrim I played that’s fire, I just don’t get the fall out hype is it the story ?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I’ve watched reviews and I’m sorry the animations and graphics look like it was done by a indie studio

Skyrim I played that’s fire, I just don’t get the fall out hype is it the story ?

Fallout 4 was kinda meh, but 3 is one of my favorite rpgs of all time. I’m hoping they bring back some of the magic from 3/new Vegas i guess.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

It's fukking fun...:russ: and the fukkery and crazy monsters that come out and attack you out of nowhere is fun asf...The story was good too...:ehh:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

its skyrim with guns with a retro-futuristic art style and morbid sense of humor. It’s dope:banderas:. With Fallout and Elder Scrolls I always felt that if you’ve enjoyed one then it’s likely you’d like the other:manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
EwOMpbpWQAQhnq7

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
much like Xbox, I've been trying to extend the olive branch
I predicted and tried to tell cats for years about Microsoft combined with PC and Xbox and people tried to tell me to separate them... which is impossible
Next, maybe 4 years ago on here... I tried to tell cats to chill the fukk out... microsoft could buy Sony... its not worth fighting over money and rights to shyt ... and now here we are

So with my next prediction, with Sony not wanting crossplay and constantly running and playing games
the next 8 years of this console generation will be Microsoft buying more shyt and building a label.... Sony will buy a few more good ones also
then with all the companies on one side or another, Microsoft will begin to lease their games to Sony and Vice Versa.... where the company gets the money and rights... but they trade off games with cross play working for both games.

Like ... okay I'll let you get Fallout and you let us get God Of War... we trade off
I'll lease you another few games, you put your games on our console etc.
Basically its a nice guy bully move.... They will market it as "Bringing gamers together" but it took literally cornering Sony to finally fukking comply
That may even be the thing that ushers in Gamepass onto Sony where the Sony owned games profits go to them, and Microsoft gets to lease the rights to play still. Then you'd have to install gamepass on PS and could access the Xbox games (profiting microsoft) and still have the Sony games up there too.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
much like Xbox, I've been trying to extend the olive branch
I predicted and tried to tell cats for years about Microsoft combined with PC and Xbox and people tried to tell me to separate them... which is impossible
Next, maybe 4 years ago on here... I tried to tell cats to chill the fukk out... microsoft could buy Sony... its not worth fighting over money and rights to shyt ... and now here we are

So with my next prediction, with Sony not wanting crossplay and constantly running and playing games
the next 8 years of this console generation will be Microsoft buying more shyt and building a label.... Sony will buy a few more good ones also
then with all the companies on one side or another, Microsoft will begin to lease their games to Sony and Vice Versa.... where the company gets the money and rights... but they trade off games with cross play working for both games.

Like ... okay I'll let you get Fallout and you let us get God Of War... we trade off
I'll lease you another few games, you put your games on our console etc.
Basically its a nice guy bully move.... They will market it as "Bringing gamers together" but it took literally cornering Sony to finally fukking comply
That may even be the thing that ushers in Gamepass onto Sony where the Sony owned games profits go to them, and Microsoft gets to lease the rights to play still. Then you'd have to install gamepass on PS and could access the Xbox games (profiting microsoft) and still have the Sony games up there too.
People don't see it now but in the future Microsoft will likely own the home gaming market. Game Pass is absolutely the future of home gaming.

As they are Sony can't do a Game Pass type service. Microsoft has the capital to burn to scale Game Pass until it becomes profitable. Eventually they'll have a scaled service and a stable of developers to the point third party games won't even matter to them. At that point the value proposition will be overwhelming.

With xCloud the end user won't even have to own hardware to gain access to the service and unlike Stadia the monthly fee will bring with it the entire playable library.

Microsoft's competition won't be able to transition to that sort of business model. They'll continue to depend on selling individual games at ever inflating prices to customers.

Hell Microsoft could double the price of Game Pass and it would still be a value to customers when scaled properly.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
People don't see it now but in the future Microsoft will likely own the home gaming market. Game Pass is absolutely the future of home gaming.

As they are Sony can't do a Game Pass type service. Microsoft has the capital to burn to scale Game Pass until it becomes profitable. Eventually they'll have a scaled service and a stable of developers to the point third party games won't even matter to them. At that point the value proposition will be overwhelming.

With xCloud the end user won't even have to own hardware to gain access to the service and unlike Stadia the monthly fee will bring with it the entire playable library.

Microsoft's competition won't be able to transition to that sort of business model. They'll continue to depend on selling individual games at ever inflating prices to customers.

Hell Microsoft could double the price of Game Pass and it would still be a value to customers when scaled properly.

couldnt have said it better. people fight all the time but the reality is the competition and fun only exists because they allow it to. Microsoft could just buy everything
Sony, Nintendo etc are all amazing and are flagship companies in pioneering and development. But partnering and flexing your playability would be the best move for everyone. I'd rather partner with you to put my stuff on your platform, then market VR and different technology hardware wise. Rather than to just let someone buy everything and corner the market in general. Not only that, gamers been wanting crossplay and all this other shyt.... they are trying to make it happen but everyone is bobbing and weaving. It would help the companies all together, and make the gamers have an easier time playing in unison all in one swoop. I would let microsoft do their little run this generation and flex what they bought... then I would immediately meet up to "trade licenses" just to preserve my own profits. If they bought Sega and all this other disposable shyt... it would just be overwhelming. With the amount of money they have, they can literally just step in and outbid you on anything. Microsoft would be more than happy to host a different platform and pay them at the same time. Like you said with Xcloud and streaming, you'd have to jump into that with them...eventually the over inflation of game prices would make the same companies you own... want to move to a better platform with a wider access too. They wouldnt want to raise the cost just to pay the label and themselves for some outrageous price, when they could just join the stream and get paid a flat rate with more downloads. Same thing happened with music, why just sell physical copies in stores nobody goes to... when you could just be on spotify.

I hate to ramble, which I always do on here anyways.... but you could honestly bring back any console imaginable with this model. You could license Atari, Sega, Etc... basically just have sections on the streaming service where you could play PS2 games, Dreamcast Corner, Saturn etc. With some finesse and agreements... Microsoft could completely rebuild fallen companies and gaming in general. And the same companies could get paid for the licensing. Sega would make money without even doing shyt if they bought in. Or people could still play dumb and just have Microsoft buy and outright own the entire shyt. :yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Listen to what he said and actually hear him
"this is about delivering great exclusive games to you that ship on platforms where Game Pass exist"

Trust and believe those words were deliberately said "on platforms where Game Pass exist." I have no doubt that if they can get Game Pass via xCloud on PlayStation and Switch they'd do it. They are really transitioning to a future where it's a console without borders.

People especially Sony fanboys will try to downplay this Zenimax acquisition but it is earth shattering. It is laying the groundwork for what will be Microsoft's future dominance of this space.