yong yea xbox bethesda exclusives but wont name the games?! wtf...smfh

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Listen to what he said and actually hear him
"this is about delivering great exclusive games to you that ship on platforms where Game Pass exist"

Trust and believe those words were deliberately said "on platforms where Game Pass exist." I have no doubt that if they can get Game Pass via xCloud on PlayStation and Switch they'd do it. They are really transitioning to a future where it's a console without borders.
People especially Sony fanboys will try to downplay this Zenimax acquisition but it is earth shattering. It is laying the groundwork for what will be Microsoft's future dominance of this space.

Earth shattering? :comeon:
The acquisition is def a good look for Microsoft (especially for that price) but let's wait and see what those games look like and how they perform.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Earth shattering? :comeon:
The acquisition is def a good look for Microsoft (especially for that price) but let's wait and see what those games look like and how they perform.
Bethesda used to have a whole E3 pre-show to themselves.

In the past the output of Xbox studios was unacceptable but we can all see with the large number of studios they've acquired that will change likely inside the next year.

Let's not pretend like we don't know what those Zenimax studios are capable of. If Sony acquired them nobody would be trying to downplay the gravity of such a move.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a really big deal and basically mean's xbox and gamepass are here for the long run.

Unless you don't play or really like bethesda games ( This is me) there isn't much of a reason for you not to get all systems if "exclusives" are so important to you. And if you got a gaming pc well there's gamepass, and if you don't like gamepass for some odd reason you can still buy it from the microsoft store.

That's a huge W

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Bethesda used to have a whole E3 pre-show to themselves.

In the past the output of Xbox studios was unacceptable but we can all see with the large number of studios they've acquired that will change likely inside the next year.

Let's not pretend like we don't know what those Zenimax studios are capable of. If Sony acquired them nobody would be trying to downplay the gravity of such a move.
You're not saying anything that I am unaware of.:aicmon: Def a big move for Microsoft, but that is not the terminology I would use to describe this acquisition.

I would say this is a huge step towards them being more competitive in both the short and long term. Hopefully there is more of this because competition is a good thing.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony already have their own version of gamepass tho?!:what: you know this everyone here knows this!!!

stop wasting your keystrokes and just :laff:

same dudes that copped pleas for a company who took an entire gen off believe Phoney Phil saying we gonna do better every year. :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mean, Microsoft needed this acquisition to be competitive. They really had nothing to sell the system before this merger aside from the same old gears, forza, halo...and gamepass.

If this lights a fire under Sony’s ass to expand their studios or build more all the better. I always said Microsoft is needed in the home console market for competition, even gamepass is good. Sony would probably be charging 90 dollars for games right now if they were the only console on the market.

Who knows what bullshyt nintendo would be on...I say it’s all good and this will actually be an interesting console generation this time around

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Sony already have their own version of gamepass tho?!:what: you know this everyone here knows this!!!

stop wasting your keystrokes and just :laff:

same dudes that copped pleas for a company who took an entire gen off believe Phoney Phil saying we gonna do better every year. :mjlol:

PSN Now is like Gamepass

tenor.gif