yong yea xbox bethesda exclusives but wont name the games?! wtf...smfh

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah with the shyt they got the whole of last gen for being the worst gen ever for its games there’s no way Microsoft isn’t making Fallout or ES xbox exclusive, I’d love for them be on PlayStation but that just isn’t realistic, I’ll cop an Xbox when these two are close, ain’t shyt else to make me buy one right now tho

Man just buy a damn Xbox wtf dude. Sony is only good for like 2 to 3 exclusives that it. It is no longer the most powerful system and don't offer have the features as an Xbox. shyt over bro this gen done.

c’mon breh you know this isn’t true at all
:mjlol:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna suggest dude buy a used X1X and call it a day if money is the issue but GS selling the shyt for $390 refurbished :mjlol:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Today feels different. I buy a lot of Bethesda games personally but I believe that with the tech like id tech 7 and Microsoft's various internal gaming related things like user interface customization for example, these games will be better than before now that they have priority access to it. Not to mention, the competition among the developers will be insane. Starfield looks to be the first Xbox RPG this gen. You don't think Obsidian with Avowed, Playground with Fable or inXile with their new game doesn't want to surpass that? Also, 343 is on notice, Machine Games can make the next Halo after Infinite if they don't get their shyt together.

I think now, Microsoft has the capability to bring in a gaming golden age for themselves.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yeah with the shyt it got the whole of last gen for being the worst gen ever for its games there’s no way Microsoft isn’t making Fallout or ES xbox exclusive, I’d love for them be on PlayStation but that just isn’t realistic, I’ll cop an Xbox when these two are close, ain’t shyt else to make me buy one right now tho

c’mon breh you know this isn’t true at all
:mjlol:

Bro y'all waiting on God of War 19 Uncharted 47 Horizon Zero Dawn 3 n shyt Rachet Clank 14.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Man just buy a damn Xbox wtf dude. Sony is only good for like 2 to 3 exclusives that it. It is no longer the most powerful system and don't offer have the features as an Xbox. shyt over bro this gen done.

Sony is where Xbox was. A bunch of remakes. Oversized system shytty controller and no games. Buy an Xbox. Gamepass the best product not named Disney or Netflix :wow:

Whenever I need a good laugh you’re moronic posts always come through

Thank you Brother sLeazy for all that you do

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Whenever I need a good laugh you’re moronic posts always come through

Thank you Brother sLeazy for all that you do

Y'all can't even name what games yall excited about except rehash shyt. The stuff y'all joked about on Microsoft and now yall in the same boat. Microsoft next 3 years including this year is godly

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Y'all can't even name what games yall excited about except rehash shyt. The stuff y'all joked about on Microsoft and now yall in the same boat. Microsoft next 3 years including this year is godly

Yet you went and bought a PlayStation , you’re gimmick is corny

I bets it’s a lot more Xbox stans with PlayStations then vice versa

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yet you went and bought a PlayStation , you’re gimmick is corny

I bets it’s a lot more Xbox stans with PlayStations then vice versa

Which gives me the right to speak on shyt I have both. Sony shyt overrated. Get ready for the next Spiderman Horizon Zero Dawn and God of War. shyt corny breh. There is a reason Sony was trying to spend millions on timed exclusives

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Which gives me the right to speak on shyt I have both. Sony shyt overrated. Get ready for the next Spiderman Horizon Zero Dawn and God of War. shyt corny breh. There is a reason Sony was trying to spend millions on timed exclusives
Yet you bought a PlayStation

I mean if you gonna be a Stan be a Stan, I’ll never in my life bringthat disgusting Xbox filth into my household

You sit all day and complain and trash Sony everything they got going but soon as they shyt dropped you ran your silly ass online like everybody else, nikka spends his whole day hating but then cops the shyt

You’re a customer :russ:

Last edited: