Yo WTF Is Peoples Problem? Why MFers At Work Think They Can Talk To You Crazy And Be Passive Aggressive Because Youre New/Dont Know You???

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
If you’re undermanned, understaff, or just overloaded why tf won’t you take the time out of your bytch ass day to help train a person
You answered ya own fukking question u old fat goofy ass Harry Potter ass geek! Ya hoe ass still made I said the Harry Potter game graphics look wack and u brought that here. :skip: Kill yaself you p*ssy ass old geek fakkit!

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
So breh has already had multiple verbal altercations within one month. Is being moved back to the other shift and HR is being notified so he's on their radar and maybe those stories will pop up. His training is now delayed. And the people he was arguing with got him packing out their shift and no longer have to do the extra work of training him? :leon:

So HR sees an untrained dude conflicting with everyone who almost got into a physical fight with the staff within one month. What do you think their solution will be if things go left?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You gotta make an example out of one of them folks. Make sure the others understand how it is.

reptile-mk2.gif
That’s basically it

Like a passive aggressive prison system

Basically op, just keep it real with these dudes now. They say slick shyt, say slick shyt back. They Do passive aggressive shyt, then laugh at them in their faces or call them out on it directly.

Don’t get emotional, don’t get upset if possible, laugh at them while doing it. Let them know that they are a joke because they are.. it is a fact.

They don’t wanna train you, don’t ask. Just do your job and if something fukks up, be like I tried to get some training on it but no one wanted to help

:yeshrug:

It is their job to get you up to speed at their location, not yours. Basically just stop playing nice. Run a fade if you got to. I carried my knife with me and made sure people see it.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You answered ya own fukking question u old fat goofy ass Harry Potter ass geek! Ya hoe ass still made I said the Harry Potter game graphics look wack and u brought that here. :skip: Kill yaself you p*ssy ass old geek fakkit!
This emotional fakkit:mjlol:

I would love to work with you and have you say anything like that to me irl. I will enjoy hearing you squeal like a bytch

Like i said op, this is the low quality of people you deal with that be doing p*ssy and passive aggressive shyt in an office.

This the kind of fakkits who be watching you behind your back, keeping tabs on what you do when they don’t even exist to you. This would be the nikka snitching to work daddy about anything you do. They hide behind the keyboard to talk tough just like they hide behind their job like they still can’t get fukked up.

nikkas like him are basically the office dikksuckers that be worried about their “job security” because they actually are trash at their job.

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
Continued: Even my program manager was trying to get me moved to a different location, but because of these clowns basically ruining my reputation with lies and etc., no one is biting. I even told my program manager that if they have all these complaints, fire me:yeshrug:. It’s that simple. Fire me and I’ll go right to the unemployment office today (I didn’t say all of that but i know he knew why I was saying to fire me then). Nah, they didn’t want that so after I was turned down for another position in the area, I accepted another position somewhere else.

None of them expected that I would move on so fast after the final rejection to be moved within the company. It was literally 2 days later. What they didn’t know was that I was already doing other interviews. I had a mini-break down talking to my dad, and he basically said to do the bare minimum and start interviewing elsewhere… eventually, Something stuck and so that Wed I put in my 2 weeks. Technically, I should’ve just walked out but i try to do it the right way.

They were genuinely surprised that I found something else. They just hired some guy and now that I’m leaving, they wanted me to train him (he wasn’t originally there for that).

People were legit surprised I was leaving which surprised me too. Like, do you people have any self-awareness? I had a good reputation with the administrators and with the higher ups tho I believe. They liked me because I got shyt done and the way I ASSISTED the admins and engineers on getting their shyt done, because I once was one at one point in life.

Then I discovered the lead fakkit was basically a giant secretary. He went to college and worked with his father part time as a LITERAL secretary. They have this good ‘ol boy system for the locals there to get and continue getting work. shyt began to make sense. He didn’t know shyt about IT besides what he learned there. His whole life was built around useless spreadsheets. Never military, never been through shyt, never been a leader of shyt. Never talked to higher ups, never did anything before his position. This nikka would take notes of everything I’m doing, when i took lunch, how long I sat at my desk, how long I was away from my desk, the time I came in, ALL of that.

So anyway, my last day and I say peace to people I’m cool with, but literally never talked to those cats again and barely talked to them again after putting in my 2 weeks. I get an exit briefing from my program manager and my contracting company (never had that before).

Basically, from what I can tell my contracting company didn’t know all of that was going on. After I put in my 2 weeks, they run to my PM asking him wtf is going on. It’s only been 6 months, why is he leaving? He explained why and I think they were pissed.

During the exit interview, they basically tell my PM to stfu and they start to tell me if there’s anything I need, asking me what happened (in which I tell them everything), etc. Honestly, I think they were afraid that ill file a suit or complaint and I’m still thinking about it.

So op, it happens more than you think especially when youre the new guy, black, and trying to be nice and professional. It’s always been that way for me. My brother told me when i joined the military to not even HESITATE to kick someone in their fukking chest if they try you… I lived by that when I was in. Now in the civilian world, I have to use more finesse I guess, but you basically have to have that mentality. I have no clue what is wrong with people or why they are like this.

I do know that if I ever see that Site manager or lead anywhere out and about, they better not say shyt or even look my way. I would spit on these dudes infront of their entire families and I mean every word. In fact, i really think I should put in this lawsuit… there’s a lesson here that they should be taught.
What kind of work do you do?

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Sounds like you work at a warehouse or some other sh*t job respectfully. Go to community college or lookup IT certs. Healthcare and IT are still high paying fields you can get into without a degree.

Yea something like that. A steel mill. The job itself I like.

@Willie Lump Lump Ill cut you open from throat to balls then piss in the opening you fukking fakkit.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yea something like that. A steel mill. The job itself I like.

@Willie Lump Lump Ill cut you open from throat to balls then piss in the opening you fukking fakkit.
Ok cool
So you on ya way to see me face to face to do it then?:ehh::ehh:

Cool!
I got time today!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Also, that not helping to train people, especially if you’re black and it’s another black man coming to you for help, is crab and c00n babble.

All because you scared you’ll get replaced by someone who actually does shyt.

Crabs and c00ns be the most dangerous ones you have to watch out for. They’ll be on TheColi all day talking about why the black community doesn’t stick together and in the same breadth say weak shyt like this.

Whats crazy is, other races don’t really have that issue from what I noticed. While they are builyup another filipino, mexican, etc., to fill in another position at that white owned company, the crab is doing and saying what the Willie clown above is saying… if he’s even black.

Dude types like a 20 year old white bytch or cac incel

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I feel you on that..

The minute that u stand up for yourself, cats wanna label you as "aggressive" and play the victim role.

If u have a issue, communicate and try to rectify the situation. That's how me and my former coworker became cool after we had some words over the work area...

I pulled her aside respectfully and spoke my peace. She apologized to me and she explained why she was like that. We squashed it rather than a cat running into the office and tattling.