Yo WTF Is Peoples Problem? Why MFers At Work Think They Can Talk To You Crazy And Be Passive Aggressive Because Youre New/Dont Know You???

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
THIS RIGHT fukkING HERE. They act youre in the way or some shyt. bytch TRAIN ME SO I CAN HELP YOU WTF?!!!?!?!?!? Then then you make a mistake or dont do something perfect they make little quips and shyt.
If this is wtf you made this thread about you a whole ass p*ssy ass hoe! :dead:

Mafukkas ain't getting paid extra to train you!

You literally are in the way and making their job harder if u fukking up!

Hell yeah a mafukka gone be mad and say some shyt if ya dumbass can't catch on!

But you had to be a dumb ass and now u most likely fired!:skip:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Simply have patience. You the rookie. It won't last. Allow motherfukkers to manipulate you or show their true colors so that you can see where they trying to lead you. So you can use it against them.
Otherwise you don't know these guys well enough. Chill, keep your head low and learn like you supposed to

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Yeah, I'm already knowing bruh. And a lot of times folks are cliqued up by their ethnic group. So I see why you mentioned it in the OP.

You ever post any of your stuff here? You don't have to but I'm just asking.

I did a remix of Dr.Umar "donations and gifts" a few years ago. Just fukking around and made it.

This beat fire lol...King Kong Konsciousness.

Ironically, I actually could see this as a strip club song, especially with the chorus lol

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

I will literally detach your chin from your face you p*ssy ass c00n ass nikka. You let them white people talk to you any kind of way, not me. Slit your throat fakkit.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I havent even been here for a month and already Im sick of these punk ass bytches. They moved me from my desired shift (3rd; 9:30 PM - 5:30 AM) to another (1st; 5:30 AM - 1:30 PM) so I could get training to help the supervisor on my shift. nikkas making smart ass remarks under the breath and having these bytchy undertones I done cursed out 3 people already. One of them was a black dude. I literally said to him "I want to give you the benefit of the doubt because youre training me and youre black, but I cant help but feel youre talking to a nikka like a child and I dont tolerate that shyt at all. You really need to tone it down a little bit. If thats not the case I apologize, but I rather be wrong right then and there then be right when its too late"

The other two were white I just flat out let them have fukk them they didnt get that conversation, one of them I flat out told that passive aggressive bullshyt gone get you in a lot of trouble. Told him we can go in the restroom if its really a problem then he screams "we can do it right here" hella loud so the shift lead can hear it. But yea man they're making smart remarks about me doing shyt that just now learning how to do, like drive a forklift and using a crane. fukk these people. The shift lead clocked me out and said hell get in touch with HR to get me back on 3rd shift.
Fight for that other shift or look for a new gig. Cussing out coworkers is when you're ready to bounce.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai

Bro mad they are not happy training him so he can get a better gig than them. And they obviously know the job better if they are the ones training him lol

Needs to chill for a bit to be real. Being a part of a team isn't an overnight thing

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Bro mad they are not happy training him so he can get a better gig than them. And they obviously know the job better if they are the ones training him lol

Needs to chill for a bit to be real. Being a part of a team isn't an overnight thing

Better gig? What the fukk are you talking about weird ass nikka?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I havent even been here for a month and already Im sick of these punk ass bytches. They moved me from my desired shift (3rd; 9:30 PM - 5:30 AM) to another (1st; 5:30 AM - 1:30 PM) so I could get training to help the supervisor on my shift. nikkas making smart ass remarks under the breath and having these bytchy undertones I done cursed out 3 people already. One of them was a black dude. I literally said to him "I want to give you the benefit of the doubt because youre training me and youre black, but I cant help but feel youre talking to a nikka like a child and I dont tolerate that shyt at all. You really need to tone it down a little bit. If thats not the case I apologize, but I rather be wrong right then and there then be right when its too late"

The other two were white I just flat out let them have fukk them they didnt get that conversation, one of them I flat out told that passive aggressive bullshyt gone get you in a lot of trouble. Told him we can go in the restroom if its really a problem then he screams "we can do it right here" hella loud so the shift lead can hear it. But yea man they're making smart remarks about me doing shyt that just now learning how to do, like drive a forklift and using a crane. fukk these people. The shift lead clocked me out and said hell get in touch with HR to get me back on 3rd shift.
:usure:

man you better quit lying

you know you went and cried in the bathroom

:mjlol:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I will literally detach your chin from your face you p*ssy ass c00n ass nikka. You let them white people talk to you any kind of way, not me. Slit your throat fakkit.
Man shut yo hoe ass getting punked by cacs ass the fukk up! :dead: :dead:

bytch u literally posted about a cac calling u out for the fade and u didn't do shyt!:skip:

Hoe ass nikka I'll slap the shyt out you, ya stank ass mother, ya father and ya slue-footed ass kids if u have any!

p*ssy ass fork lift challenged ass box folder!

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You gotta make an example out of one of them folks. Make sure the others understand how it is.

reptile-mk2.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

None of what you’re saying makes any fukking sense.

If you’re undermanned, understaff, or just overloaded why tf won’t you take the time out of your bytch ass day to help train a person that can make your position more efficient. You already not meeting deadlines and goals on time.

Or better yet, have an actual TRAINING program? Wouldn’t that logically make sense. It’s in no ones contract to train people, you just do it to help that person, help yourself, help your “team” and to also keep the new guy from making too many mistakes that might eventually fukk yall up more.

I’ve trained whoever has came to me for it and it’s not in my job description. In the military, I was the training PO because everyone new came to me for training and was able to adequately learn the job to the point where they can confidently do the shyt alone, just like I had to.

Mentalities like this is what helps create shytty work environments.