Yo WTF Is Peoples Problem? Why MFers At Work Think They Can Talk To You Crazy And Be Passive Aggressive Because Youre New/Dont Know You???

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I had a white female coworker who got cheated on by her husband and took it out on me and another dude in the office. Mad passive aggressive and condescending. I kept things short with her over 5 months.

One day she said some slick shyt and in front of the whole office I called her out. Made sure I didn’t get too close to her physically so she couldn’t accuse me of anything. But went off for 5 minutes straight and gave her the papadoc treatment in 8 mile. Lol

She started crying, apologized, and things were good. White dudes were thanking me. “ Bro that was epic, I wish I did that months ago”. Lol. I regretted not doing that shyt earlier but when it comes to women it can go left real quick if you ain’t careful.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If this is wtf you made this thread about you a whole ass p*ssy ass hoe! :dead:

Mafukkas ain't getting paid extra to train you!

You literally are in the way and making their job harder if u fukking up!

Hell yeah a mafukka gone be mad and say some shyt if ya dumbass can't catch on!

But you had to be a dumb ass and now u most likely fired!:skip:

So breh has already had multiple verbal altercations within one month. Is being moved back to the other shift and HR is being notified so he's on their radar and maybe those stories will pop up. His training is now delayed. And the people he was arguing with got him packing out their shift and no longer have to do the extra work of training him? :leon:

So HR sees an untrained dude conflicting with everyone who almost got into a physical fight with the staff within one month. What do you think their solution will be if things go left?
Breh can't read the room. To be honest I'd be surprised if he end up back on a schedule. They clocked him out breh :heh:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
He'll be waiting for that 3rd shift call. Some dudes can't read the room.

Breh can't read the room. To be honest I'd be surprised if he end up back on a schedule. They clocked him out breh :heh:

I actually go back tomorrow at 9:30 PM Amestafuu, my regular shift.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Go in the restroom if theres any problems" can literally mean anything. Thats not a flat out threat. And quit calling me an idiot a$$hole.
tenor.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I havent even been here for a month and already Im sick of these punk ass bytches. They moved me from my desired shift (3rd; 9:30 PM - 5:30 AM) to another (1st; 5:30 AM - 1:30 PM) so I could get training to help the supervisor on my shift. nikkas making smart ass remarks under the breath and having these bytchy undertones I done cursed out 3 people already. One of them was a black dude. I literally said to him "I want to give you the benefit of the doubt because youre training me and youre black, but I cant help but feel youre talking to a nikka like a child and I dont tolerate that shyt at all. You really need to tone it down a little bit. If thats not the case I apologize, but I rather be wrong right then and there then be right when its too late"

The other two were white I just flat out let them have fukk them they didnt get that conversation, one of them I flat out told that passive aggressive bullshyt gone get you in a lot of trouble. Told him we can go in the restroom if its really a problem then he screams "we can do it right here" hella loud so the shift lead can hear it. But yea man they're making smart remarks about me doing shyt that just now learning how to do, like drive a forklift and using a crane. fukk these people. The shift lead clocked me out and said hell get in touch with HR to get me back on 3rd shift.
Your DESIRED shift is graveyard shift :picard:

You a REPTILE reptile :picard: