Yo WTF Is Peoples Problem? Why MFers At Work Think They Can Talk To You Crazy And Be Passive Aggressive Because Youre New/Dont Know You???

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Yeah, I'm already knowing bruh. And a lot of times folks are cliqued up by their ethnic group. So I see why you mentioned it in the OP.

You ever post any of your stuff here? You don't have to but I'm just asking.

I did a remix of Dr.Umar "donations and gifts" a few years ago. Just fukking around and made it.

I posted one beat here about a year and a half ago. But I dont upload beats anymore because they sound weird on Soundcloud (mainly just the hi hats).

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Once upon a time I worked construction and had a racist ass Mexican dude training me. He tried to con me into a situation that he could report me for, so I went above his head and told the foreman that if he keeps me with him I’m going to beat the shyt out of him for trying to play me. The foreman called him into the office and I laid the whole scenario out and dared him to deny it. That cat could see if he did, I would’ve thrown him through a fukking window, so he confessed and I got put with a different trainer. Long story short, no amount of money or opportunity should make you ok with being disrespected.

I put a lawsuit on the last company that tried me and the manager who was doing the big talking got fired. She was telling me not to log my overtime. Well then bytch, why the fukk do you keep telling me to work OT if you’re not going to pay me? She actually tried to tell me that because I make commissions, I shouldn’t be worried about my hourly pay.

:mjlol:

FOH

JNew

Superstar
Daps
I had that happen before.

It could be your energy. Your probably happy go lucky kind of guy with you head on right.

You come in this toxic environment and stick out. They view you as a threat but don’t have the proper emotions and social grace to let it out naturally.

You’ll come to realize that most dudes are mental midgets. Beaten down sometime in life and never overcoming those emotions.

They could be very nice dudes but you coming in with your energy and especially on 1st shyt and more desirable positions in general than 3rd. You’re a target for insecure mental midgets. They feel a type of way about you but can’t express it in a healthy manner.

Don’t let them f your money up. That’s what they want to get under yours skin and make you go crazy and quit. It’s why they do the passive aggressive stuff. So if shyt happen they can point and say see it wasn’t me.

You already lost once by making it seem like you can’t get along with anyone. Jus man up keep your same energy learn everything you can and embrace the hate. Don’t go down to their level.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your supposed to talk shyt in a warehouse.

Dale-"Get your ass back to work,Now!the machine isnt going to feed itself bucko:hhh:"

Marshawn-"Shut ya cracka ass up Dale, your fat ass been sitting down eating all day:damn:!"

Threatning to beat somebodys ass is par for the course. If you feel like you actually will beat somebodys ass,its best to quit.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Yeah man like others said, just keep it together till you're back on another shift.

I always tell myself this too shall pass

2 reports I was training used to get in each other's way and I had to keep them in separate workstation areas.
The tension was just too much for other people to be productive.

In one of my first jobs, I was second shift with my boy. Our work ethic was super productive.
Some of the women in 1st shift started to do less and less qc work and shifting it over as left over work to us.

But people on the floor would tell us that the leftover had come in early morning so there's no way it should be waiting for us at second shift
At a certain point I was doing three people's jobs at a time and begging mgmt to do something about it.

It's all good though.
My boy's in formulation at some big pharma company, got the s6 and a house recently.
You aint gotta ask about me lol

Keep your eyes on the big picture "THIS TOO SHALL PASS"

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
I wasnt up to me. They moved me to get me to train. I was supposed to finish the week on 1st shift then go back to my original shyt next week but I done got into it with 3 people on this shift so far so they're trying to move me back (which I wanted anyway).
Sounds like they had you training to be a supervisor. Is that correct? If that's the case, these guys were probably hating for that reason. Don't let them trick you out of your money/progression.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Sounds like they had you training to be a supervisor. Is that correct? If that's the case, these guys were probably hating for that reason. Don't let them trick you out of your money/progression.

LOL nah I was just training to get more comfortable with the crane and forklift. And learning how to pull orders. The supervisor on my shift couldn't do it because hes too busy working, theres no one to train on that shift.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I havent even been here for a month and already Im sick of these punk ass bytches. They moved me from my desired shift (3rd; 9:30 PM - 5:30 AM) to another (1st; 5:30 AM - 1:30 PM) so I could get training to help the supervisor on my shift. nikkas making smart ass remarks under the breath and having these bytchy undertones I done cursed out 3 people already. One of them was a black dude. I literally said to him "I want to give you the benefit of the doubt because youre training me and youre black, but I cant help but feel youre talking to a nikka like a child and I dont tolerate that shyt at all. You really need to tone it down a little bit. If thats not the case I apologize, but I rather be wrong right then and there then be right when its too late"

The other two were white I just flat out let them have fukk them they didnt get that conversation, one of them I flat out told that passive aggressive bullshyt gone get you in a lot of trouble. Told him we can go in the restroom if its really a problem then he screams "we can do it right here" hella loud so the shift lead can hear it. But yea man they're making smart remarks about me doing shyt that just now learning how to do, like drive a forklift and using a crane. fukk these people. The shift lead clocked me out and said hell get in touch with HR to get me back on 3rd shift.
You a dummy letting dudes get you bent enough to issue threats at work. You need to learn how to navigate around clowns without letting them get the best of you. That tough guy shyt will have you right back on the employment line, don't be an impulsive fool. People like that count on frustrating others to leave the job. You coulda asserted yourself and demanded respect without resorting to threats. Truthfully if you don't have this skill as an adult you gonna be stuck at the bottom for a while.

I dealt with that type of shyt many times and I've never had to go to threats. It's just understood that there's lines that won't be crossed and respect is mutual. You played yourself. Too many emotional men out here. When you do get to threats you should also get to quitting. Just common sense.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
You a dummy letting dudes get you bent enough to issue threats at work. You fools need to learn how to navigate around clowns without letting them get the best of you. That tough guy shyt will have you right back on the employment line, don't be an impulsive fool. People like that count on frustrating others to leave the job. You coulda asserted yourself and demanded respect without resorting to threats. Truthfully if you don't have this skill as an adult you gonna be stuck at the bottom for a while.

I dealt with that type of shyt many times and I've never had to go to threats. It's just understood that there's lines that won't be crossed and respect is mutual. You played yourself. Too many emotional men out here.

fukk all that some of them nikkas wont learn until they're threatened.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
fukk all that some of them nikkas wont learn until they're threatened.
You an idiot go ahead and pump your chest for 5 minutes because you can't manage your emotions.

I told you I deal with fools like that and I don't have to threaten them. You can be imposing without verbalizing threats. Grow up and remember you an employee. That pride and hard headed shyt don't cut it on the job. Move smarter. Say what you need to say without threats of violence...if you still think you right then you will be right and broke for many years. Your only wasting your time and them people who were fukking with your are now automatically the victims because of the route you took. Congrats on playing yourself again. At most workplaces you would be eligible for termination I don't advocate being p*ssy but It's a fine line between letting people know they can't walk over you and inviting them to violence. You halted your own training and progression already.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
You an idiot go ahead and pump your chest for 5 minutes because you can't manage your emotions.

I told you I deal with fools like that and I don't have to threaten them. You can be imposing without verbalizing threats. Grow up and remember you an employee. That pride and hard headed shyt don't cut it on the job. Move smarter. Say what you need to say without threats of violence...if you still think you right then you will be right and broke for many years. Your only wasting your time and them people who were fukking with your are now automatically the victims because of the route you took. Congrats on playing yourself again. I don't advocate being p*ssy. It's a fine line between letting people know they can't walk over you and inviting them.to violence.

"Go in the restroom if theres any problems" can literally mean anything. Thats not a flat out threat. And quit calling me an idiot a$$hole.