The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Stop quoting me weirdo bytch..im tired of your negative energy
That’s what I thought... another Canadian trying to talk fly about NY. Just checking :coffee:

And you @mentioned me first after I negged you, dumb fuk. I wasn’t saying shyt directly to you . Fuk off and do the same. You try to slander my city, don’t get mad when that shyt comes back on you.

Flu Game502

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisville, Ky
That’s what I thought... another Canadian trying to talk fly about NY. Just checking :coffee:

And you @mentioned me first after I negged you, dumb fuk. I wasn’t saying shyt directly to you . Fuk off and do the same. You try to slander my city, don’t get mad when that shyt comes back on you.
:Mjlol:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
man I watched some of his videos and thought dude was ok but something is clearly off with these new york cats that grew up in the 80's and 90's.

only solid guy is lord jamar now, I don't ever see him switching up.

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Alpo has proven himself to be one of the most untrustworthy people on earth, can’t blame King Earner for not going to meet up with him.

Hassan actually made a video calling him all kind of rats then offering to meet him any time, anywhere after King Earner declined. He started talking shyt about Mysonne after the Jay-Z/NFL deal. Mysonne told him to stop playing with him for views and they could meet up if he had a problem with him. He never meet up with the dude from his own borough but'll get drunk with a weird suspect mod.

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
man I watched some of his videos and thought dude was ok but something is clearly off with these new york cats that grew up in the 80's and 90's.

This clown represents himself don't make this a "it's something clearly off with New York cats" thing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yo I see ya'll be posting this nikka. I try to avoid the shyt cause he be on some other shyt. But wtf is going on here? Is this his gay lover or some shyt? This some weird ass shyt

There's definitely something weird going on and I won't be surprised Hassan got "trapped" and let dude violate. Dude is way too comfortable touching on him.

Why he ain’t put hands out n bambataa yet?

Why was he having drinks with a gay man, and then constantly offering to take him back home?:dame:

:mjlol:

Meet up with random YouTube commenters brehs :mjlol:

U making me feel gay:mjlol:

Africa Bambaata "molested" him when he was 14. Alot of people claimed it was consensual because Hassan still hung out with Bambaata after he got molested. He even hung out with Bambaata when he was an adult. This video makes him look even more suspect.

I always see that nikka in my recommendations talking about current events. I never watched his shyt. Anyway that video was gay as fukk, that whole video was wild. Should've leant that nikka but he liked so he didn't. Fafunky ass nikka.​

Why is he touching my butt?

He touch my ass like I had a fat ass like a bytch
:mjlol:

Why y’all laughing?

3:45​

Clearly looking at the video and dealing in context

He hooked up with this derrick guy who is one of his moderators. He slips in the 1st video and says Derrick was recording him with his daughter on the other end of the live. Hassan thought he had a booty call and hook up at the hotel, but the guy was secretly recording him. So in return Hassan goes live hoping to counter whatever was being exposed on their live.

Dude clearly felt comfortable enough to touch him like that and personally it's good chance they already hooked up.

Homo thugs exposed smh same shyt happens if you fly a girl from out of town out and you quickly lose interest and want the girl to leave then you feel guilty once you kick them out.

This is one of the most bizarre things I’ve ever seen in my life :mjlol:

Hassan is a repressed homosexual in denial. it is so obvious I'm surprised people still support this faq... :russ:

:laff: Yoooo why am I laughing so hard

Basssicallyyyyy....Hassan was molested by Bambatta AND his brother...and is out here fronting again.. :francis:

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps

Bruh these nikkas cannot navigate through these times at all. :russ:

I'm mad this finna be in my YouTube history now

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Basssicallyyyyy....Hassan was molested by Bambatta AND his brother...and is out here fronting again.. :francis:

A three hour video? Really? You sat through it? That cat made a video claiming Hassan, Natureboy, and Tommy Sotomayor were all being gangstalked.

He also claimed he didn't want to be apart of that sector of youtube and was just going to talk about politics after that. Now his ass doing 3 hours response videos comparing Hassan to that "I Am delivert" guy? He's got another live set for 6:30 on Hassan:

:camby:

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Hassan Campbell is one of my favorite YouTubers. drops a lot of jewels. I wish I was able to watch the videos in this thread but can't:francis: ... Don't have any fast data left, I hope he doesn't delete these videos.
They aint going no where. Too many people saved them and are doing commentaries and just reuploading them. I hope someone got the live he did this morning before making it private. No one has put it up yet.