Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
At 7:50, in the first video, he mushed that dude hard as fukkk..
:laff::laff:
I’m so confused. I can’t front, that whole exchange starting at 7:00 looked sus as hell. He grabbed dudes arm like he was disciplining his bad ass son for acting up in class on some “wait til we get home” type vibe. They’re wilding
:deadmanny:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why would he live stream this??? If he had beef with dude, why put it on video??!! They could have dealt with whatever issue offline and none of us needed to know or would have known :mindblown:.
Why did he start following him- that philly dude is a grown damn man, he could find his way to the train by himself. Dafuqqq
I usually rock with his vids - he always talks about people out to get him but then turns around and loads the bullet for them off this dumb shyt from a random internet lame, which is a bad look. Of all the people trying to shyt on his name over the years, it took weeble wobble of the lollipop gayng to get him out of pocket.
:snoop:

Flu Game502

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisville, Ky
Why would he live stream this??? If he had beef with dude, why put it on video??!! They could have dealt with whatever issue offline and none of us needed to know or would have known :mindblown:.
Why did he start following him- that philly dude is a grown damn man, he could find his way to the train by himself. Dafuqqq
I usually rock with his vids - he always talks about people out to get him but then turns around and loads the bullet for them off this dumb shyt from a random internet lame, which is a bad look. Of all the people trying to shyt on his name over the years, it took weeble wobble of the lollipop gayng to get him out of pocket.
:snoop:
All around weird situation