Yo This Nikka Hassan Campbell Crazy

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m subscribed to Hassan’s channel, but I tend to avoid his fukkery.

I’m not really interested in watching hours of footage of this guy screaming.

I did listen to the short guy addressing the incident. He was very vague about what happened, but acknowledged he “set it off” and was wrong, but that Hassan took it too far bringing out cameras and that things should be kept in house.:mjlol:

Flu Game502

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisville, Ky
I’m subscribed to Hassan’s channel, but I tend to avoid his fukkery.

I’m not really interested in watching hours of footage of this guy screaming.

I did listen to the short guy addressing the incident. He was very vague about what happened, but acknowledged he “set it off” and was wrong, but that Hassan took it too far bringing out cameras and that things should be kept in house.:mjlol:
Them nikkas is lovers

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Buh Buh Buh ATL is the Mecca for Homos......

:mjlol:

images

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
OK I just watched the first video, wow!

Hussan getting trolled by a fakkit from PA, damn NY lost :sadbron:

When the dude fell to the ground after getting pushed :mjlol:

This wouldn't happen to a nikka from Harlem though :dame:

But seriously it's crazy to see Hussan lose his composure like this, usually he's an chill dude.

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ok, jokes aside, what I got from all this is Hassan took dude out to chill and get some drinks.

Dude gets drunk and tries to flirt with Hassan by touching his ass. Hassan beats him up and decides to record the aftermath Incase Derrick decides to lie on him or set him up with gay rumors. Also that Derrick dude basically admits to being gay in his response video.

Hassan wants to leave him there but doesn’t want anything to happened to him because he’ll get blamed and the police have already been watching him and popping up at his house.

I won’t lie this shyt was funny And I laughed my ass off, but that video Hassan uploaded with him screaming “I’M NOT A fakkit” was disturbing. I hope he gets help.

Last edited: