Yo This Nikka Hassan Campbell Crazy

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
What @cornercommission2k12 is probably true..I think dude was recording and did something that insinuated a "different" type of relationship that Hassan didn't originally mind but then probably noticed he was being recorded, viewed by dude's daughter, and immediately went into damage control mode.

nikka probably didn't know how much, if anything was seen or heard, which is why he spoke with the daughter then I guess he didn't like the response and then acted as if her daddy has been on some other shyt the whole night. This whole act seems like it was geared towards probably convincing her of (he constantly says "your daughter is watching") them being more as "homeboys" than "booty brothers" but he failed executing as he basically over did the theatrics, involved more of an audience than necessary and the behavior of "Derrick" basically confirmed some type of deeper familiarity between the two.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
man I watched some of his videos and thought dude was ok but something is clearly off with these new york cats that grew up in the 80's and 90's.

only solid guy is lord jamar now, I don't ever see him switching up.

There was no social media in the 80/90s so the fukkery was hidden..

Imagine the shyt that went on in spots like studio 54 where there was open drugs and all kinds of other shyt going on..:wow:

Not to mention the jail gangsta culture..

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why is this dude on STAR trying to claim he’s straight with the typical “gay” voice that these guys use?

He appeared to be an openly gay male.

That nikka said the alcohol caused his gay behavior.:pachaha:
Star asked him if he touched Hassan’s ass, he said he lost his balance and was falling and might have grabbed him :laff:

He talks completely normal in his response video, but in that drunk video he sounded like a openly gay male. shyts crazy.