Yo This Nikka Hassan Campbell Crazy

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Breh obviously down low...fakkit
Hes actually someone who was molested and had to live with his demons for life.

But go ahead n get your daps.

This is what fakkits do to boys they have them carrying trauma as damaged men for life

keep watching all these online personalities and you can't identify who's suffering from mental health issues and trauma. These nikkaz are reaching out for help indirectly.

Hasan
Choke

Etc etc.

But it's just entertainment for dumb masses :snoop:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year

This is what fakkits do to boys they have them carrying trauma as damaged men for life

keep watching all these online personalities and you can't identify who's suffering from mental health issues and trauma. These nikkaz are reaching out for help indirectly.

Hasan
Choke

Etc etc.

I would never clown a man who was abused as a boy by a pedophile

I just flat out dont believe hassan Campbell story anymore. He dont just got caught up in too many lies and questionable activity for me to believe he was taken advantage of. I think he had a consensual relationship with bambaata and participated in helping bambaata recruit other boys. I think when Ron savage was going to blow the lid off that secret, then hassan played victim to separate himself from the Zulu he was afraid was about to get taken down.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

I just flat out dont believe hassan Campbell story anymore. He dont just got caught up in too many lies and questionable activity for me to believe he was taken advantage of. I think he had a consensual relationship with bambaata and participated in helping bambaata recruit other boys. I think when Ron savage was going to blow the lid off that secret, then hassan played victim to separate himself from the Zulu he was afraid was about to get taken down.
I know nikkaz that were molested by priests and they act just like him. So you claiming he liked it is like when a pedophie fukks young girls and claims they wanted it. The whole game of these rapists is luring children into a safe place. They can't consent and just because they don't object doesn't mean they are with it. They are confused and manipulated mentally.

Nikkaz like Hassan are all around you. A lot more gay men were nurtured into the lifestyle than were "born" that way. When you disrupt a child's innocent as a predator you also code their sexuality. Hassan may be a respressed homosexual but not by choice. All those other accusations are foul. Let's start getting these type of nikkaz off camera and in front of therapists. It's not jokes.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

he has also said that his brother was the first one to start molesting him at 5, apparently it was several people who molested him besides bam, according to him

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334

Why is he touching my butt?

He touch my ass like I had a fat ass like a bytch
:mjlol:

Why y’all laughing?

3:45​

I laughed - I know I shouldn't be, but this video got me rollin'!

"He put his hands around my neck like a motherfukkin' bytch"
:russ:

"I'm a shooter! I'm a street nikka!"
:mjcry:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
he has also said that his brother was the first one to start molesting him at 5, apparently it was several people who molested him besides bam, according to him
He has said a lot of things. And some things just dont add up. I believe Ron savage. I dont believe hassan. I dont believe he was 12 , 13 when things happened I believe he was a grown man. I believe he participated in sick shyt with bambaata. I believe he was one of bambaata closest associates. Then when he saw the ship sinking he played victim.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has said a lot of things. And some things just dont add up. I believe Ron savage. I dont believe hassan. I dont believe he was 12 , 13 when things happened I believe he was a grown man. I believe he participated in sick shyt with bambaata. I believe he was one of bambaata closest associates. Then when he saw the ship sinking he played victim.

im so glad i never got into the whole black conscious youtube thing. these dudes aint nothing but liars and theives.

Last edited:

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
granted I’m familiar w/ them from ppl posting about them on forums but I don’t listen to any of these dudes

@ me when it comes to black women, latina women, white women, asian women, cryptocurrency, teaching/school-related topics, sneakers, video games, TV shows/movies, the joe budden podcast (even drink champs) and the brooklyn nets...please don’t @ me about these corny youtube personalities tho :cool:

The real comedic gold is in the two videos in op. The monty vid was for the other posters quoted. Check this:

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

Hasan
Choke

Etc etc.

Hassan has had plenty of time, opportunity and advice to get professional help to deal with what happened to him and hasn't. I'm sure he has health insurance or couldve payed for it with the money he was making from his channels. He'd rather get drunk and do live streams. It is what it is.