Yo Steph come get ya moms bruh, grindin on a cac in front of daddy (DIVORCED)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The same way Obama has a white woman but he is black. That's the way he came out. you randomly get genes from your parents.
look at her hair texture and facial features, she look lke ronda rousey mama in that pick lol.

She has mostly cac genes just, and Obama has mostly black ones.

Yes she looks mixed not like a light skin black person. She's more white than black just like Vanessa Williams lol.

Steph Curry looks biracial he don't look light skin like Charles Barkley or Tyson Chandler, those are light skin nikkaz

The black parent obviously was mixed too that's why they came out like that.
your post lacks any logic and sense...i'm not even attempting to go into this with you, you got it

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
for what?...she obviously ran up on him and knocked him out of his seat. dell gotta see his woman if anything:ufdup:

but most likely that's how their group jokes all the time. you guys never hung out with your homies family and had their mom flirt with you?...or try to make you dance with em at parties?.....when you've all known eachother for so long, it's all jokes. last month my homies mom called me sexy. I looked at my homie like :umad:.....i'm sure nobody up there even cares.

yes i have and i fukked 39 times afterward and then at a baby shower. dell better check his wife for this. i didn't put him in the starting 5 on NBA Drive all them years for this.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
your post lacks any logic and sense...i'm not even attempting to go into this with you, you got it

how is not logical, use your brain. One kid is mixed the other one is white lmao.

You are what your dominant genes are NOT WHAT YOUR PARENTS ARE

you might have genes from one of your great grand parents and not your parents, or a mixture of both, all none of of all.

It's random.

Ronda Rousey Great Grandfather was black, IS SHE MIXED OR IS SHE WHITE

use your brain

Daps
I don't know why Stephs' mamma was sitting next to Opey or he had his hand around her waist but she wasnt grinding on anyone and seemed to be caught up in the momment more so throwing herself at him:comeon:

Daps
i'm convinced most of dudes salivating over Steph's momma are cacs or color struck c00ns

she's an average looking frail lightskin woman(nothing special)don't think i would look twice at her if i saw her in the streets and didn't know whom she was:comeon:

sonya-curry-stephen-curry-mom-3.jpg

infact as far as black milfs sex appeal Michelle Obama>>>>>Sonya Curry...even though i would give Michelle edge i'm going to say they a draw facially but Mrs Obama has a much better shape
michelle-obama-Height.jpg

Reactor1804

You either build or destroy.
Daps
Reppin
1804/NY 2 BR
Damn Dell, control your chic!
You know she got yelled at the in the car! After that shyt going viral, Dell probably still in her ear, that is if he aint go upside her head!

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli 101

If a woman has ANY physical interaction with another man it means he's gonna fukk later

Ah, it wasn't only the Coli that thought of this considering Sydel Curry had to mention it specifically because of all the twitter messages she was getting. Even the TNT crew, sounded awkward when they saw the video.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
i'm convinced most of dudes salivating over Steph's momma are cacs or color struck c00ns

she's an average looking frail lightskin woman(nothing special)don't think i would look twice at her if i saw her in the streets and didn't know whom she was:comeon:

sonya-curry-stephen-curry-mom-3.jpg

infact as far as black milfs sex appeal Michelle Obama>>>>>Sonya Curry...even though i would give Michelle edge i'm going to say they a draw facially but Mrs Obama has a much better shape
michelle-obama-Height.jpg
196157.gif