Yo Steph come get ya moms bruh, grindin on a cac in front of daddy (DIVORCED)

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm convinced most of dudes salivating over Steph's momma are cacs or color struck c00ns

she's an average looking frail lightskin woman(nothing special)don't think i would look twice at her if i saw her in the streets and didn't know whom she was:comeon:

sonya-curry-stephen-curry-mom-3.jpg

infact as far as black milfs sex appeal Michelle Obama>>>>>Sonya Curry...even though i would give Michelle edge i'm going to say they a draw facially but Mrs Obama has a much better shape
michelle-obama-Height.jpg

I think they're both hot but I'll be damned if that isn't the most unflattering picture of Michelle Obama i've ever seen :scusthov:

calh45

Cal
Daps
i'm convinced most of dudes salivating over Steph's momma are cacs or color struck c00ns

she's an average looking frail lightskin woman(nothing special)don't think i would look twice at her if i saw her in the streets and didn't know whom she was:comeon:

sonya-curry-stephen-curry-mom-3.jpg

infact as far as black milfs sex appeal Michelle Obama>>>>>Sonya Curry...even though i would give Michelle edge i'm going to say they a draw facially but Mrs Obama has a much better shape
michelle-obama-Height.jpg

Why somebody gotta be a c00n because of what they consider to be attractive? I never understand how y'all make this leap in y'all brain that if someone thinks a certain person is good looking they're somehow a traitor to the fukking race. That don't make no sense........that said, yeah. Michelle > Sonya. I'd take Kelly over Beyonce too....but that's just me though.

:yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Y'all dudes can't really be this stupid? You don't have to be first generation mixed to be mixed. Curry like his mother is heavily mixed with white. You give that dude a DNA test he isn't coming anywhere to close to being 100% black. Stop the bullshyt.

creole/haitian and black are "mixed/mulatto" now?
there's lightskin nikkaz lighten than Steph that are considered black!

Like I said earlier, Beyonce mom is creole too and her dad is black. She has the same fukkin makeup as that nikka Steph!

That's it, all lightskin nikkaz are mulattos going forward according to some of yall on this site.

Daps
Michelle looks younger in the face and unlike Sonya has curves:comeon:

Why somebody gotta be a c00n because of what they consider to be attractive? I never understand how y'all make this leap in y'all brain that if someone thinks a certain person is good looking they're somehow a traitor to the fukking race. That don't make no sense........that said, yeah. Michelle > Sonya. I'd take Kelly over Beyonce too....but that's just me though.

:yeshrug:

i'm just saying it's suspect this basic flat back/chest middle aged lite brite wis being hyped so heavily yet i've seen alot of fakkits hating on Michelle on this forum.:aicmon:

I think they're both hot but I'll be damned if that isn't the most unflattering picture of Michelle Obama i've ever seen :scusthov:

it doesn't do he rjustice but she look good to me:yeshrug:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
She was just doing that old lady hip bump....

Not gonna lie, i would be on ROCK though. Whiteboy was the luckiest guy in the arena at that moment.

You could tell he was uncomfortable only because Dell was behind them like:birdman:

She was probably lit too. Everybody know them old broads like attention when they been drinking. She went home and gave Dell that work tho