Yo Steph come get ya moms bruh, grindin on a cac in front of daddy (DIVORCED)

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:pacspit:Look like she was trying to kiss ole boy too and he was like "we on camera" They need to take her liquor when she at the games. She getting careless. 'Scust at this blatant cuckery though:martin::scust:
This that's always a check point/red flag with me. I have to see how a chick is with liquor (mainly out in public) before we go into anything serious:manny:. Liquor answers a lot of questions

whig

Fort Worth to H-Tyne
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fort Worth to H-Town
:mjlol:
IFWT_Sonya-joke-4.png

The Internets!

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
This little nikka play like he mad at the world like a real nikka. I be like, how is that possible with his upbringing. Most of them dudes play soft like Klay Thompson. Now I see why. nikkas used to pull up on his momma from anywhere

it all makes sense now

his own teammate went and fukked his mom

this dude is a PG but he'll always chuck a 3 over getting an assist

cause he doesnt trust his teammates anymore :wow:

Whole thread hilarious...until Coligenetics came into the frame :heh::dead:

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
"I hate how the media is turning sports into soap opera with all these manufactured storylines"

"fukk ESPN for trying to turn the NBA into WWE. We just want sports who cares about everything else"

*500 posts gossiping about Sonya Curry and her marital status*

:jbhmm::martin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are you mostly white if one parent is black and the other is white :jbhmm:

She looks like a mixed woman, I don't know why some of y'all have a narrow ass view of what blacks (and mixed blacks apparently) look like.

This looks like a mixed woman.,,vanessa williams at that...to me, not a white lady

sonya-curry-2.jpg

The same way Obama has a white woman but he is black. That's the way he came out. you randomly get genes from your parents.
look at her hair texture and facial features, she look lke ronda rousey mama in that pick lol.

She has mostly cac genes just, and Obama has mostly black ones.

Yes she looks mixed not like a light skin black person. She's more white than black just like Vanessa Williams lol.

Steph Curry looks biracial he don't look light skin like Charles Barkley or Tyson Chandler, those are light skin nikkaz

The black parent obviously was mixed too that's why they came out like that.