Yo Steph come get ya moms bruh, grindin on a cac in front of daddy (DIVORCED)

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
CiPC5yFUYAAiK4C.jpg
yo who is oh girl in front of Dell? :steviej:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas are dumb as fukk. I got Indian in my blood like 3 generations back, yet most of my family is still either mid to light brown or yellow/legit lightskinned (my complexion). My fam genes are strong as hell, no matter how dark the outsider of the fam is who has a kid with someone in my fam, they always come out more light than dark.

There is no fukkin white anywhere in my family. In Currys moms case, she is closer to brown than yellow, just a very, very, very, light tone of brown. Steph and Seth came out closer to yellow, but Sidel is more brownish.

The strength of genes vary like a mothafukka and my fam is a perfect example. My mama is yellow, and me my bro and my lil sis are all the same color, so is my daughter. Strong shyt out here lol. My brothers pops was yellow (Maserati Rick), my pops was dark brown and so is lil sis pops, but we are all exactly the same complexion. shyt varies. These nikkas don't leave the house breh.

Well said. These mothafukkas dumb as fukk on the real.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
i'm convinced most of dudes salivating over Steph's momma are cacs or color struck c00ns

she's an average looking frail lightskin woman(nothing special)don't think i would look twice at her if i saw her in the streets and didn't know whom she was:comeon:

sonya-curry-stephen-curry-mom-3.jpg

infact as far as black milfs sex appeal Michelle Obama>>>>>Sonya Curry...even though i would give Michelle edge i'm going to say they a draw facially but Mrs Obama has a much better shape
michelle-obama-Height.jpg

Just because some dudes find Sonya Curry attractive , then that means that they are color struck c00ns? :what:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Curry's mom isn't even light skin, her skin is white lmao, she whittier than Drake and Kid combined lol

she's mostly white whatever he genetic make up is

she's not mostly white

Y'all dudes can't really be this stupid? You don't have to be first generation mixed to be mixed. Curry like his mother is heavily mixed with white. You give that dude a DNA test he isn't coming anywhere to close to being 100% black. Stop the bullshyt.

:comeon:

she said she have cac, AA, creole, haitian

creole/haitian and black are "mixed/mulatto" now?
there's lightskin nikkaz lighten than Steph that are considered black!

Like I said earlier, Beyonce mom is creole too and her dad is black. She has the same fukkin makeup as that nikka Steph!

That's it, all lightskin nikkaz are mulattos going forward according to some of yall on this site.

Curry's mom isn't Creole. She's pure Virginian stock Afram

Stephen Curry, also known as Steph Curry, is an American professional basketball player. He plays in the NBA. He is the son of Sonya Alicia (Adams), a volleyball player, and Dell Curry (Wardell Stephen Curry), a former NBA player. His brother is basketball player Seth Curry.

Stephen’s parents are both African-American. His grandparents are all African-American as well.

Stephen’s paternal grandparents are Wardell Curry (the son of Blanch Perline Curry) and Juanita Marian/Marion Leitch/Gaines Casey (the daughter of Eugenia Marian Gaines).

Stephen’s maternal grandparents are Cleive Ester Adams (the son of Cleive Ester Adams and Bertha Blanche Arrington) and Candy Ann Wyms (the daughter of Walter Leonard Wyms and Evelyn Katherine Snell). Walter was the son of Judge Paul Wyms and Virginia Belle Hines. Evelyn was the daughter of Archie Newbern Snell and Gertrude Katherine Hubbard.

Stephen Curry — Ethnicity of Celebs | What Nationality Ancestry Race
Curry rooted in storied New River Valley family tree

Stephen Curry is a member of perhaps the most athletically decorated bloodline in the region’s history.

Stephen Curry is also a Snell.

“If I sit here and talk to you about this family, you’ll be dizzy,” said his maternal grandmother, Candy Adams of Radford.

The tree branches are thick

The roots of the Snell family in Radford date from the turn of the 20th century when a railroad worker from Patrick County decided to make the community his home.

Wesley Snell — Stephen Curry’s great-great-great-grandfather — and wife Flora Etta raised 11 children in their house on Russell Avenue in Radford, which became the foundation for the athletic lineage.

During the 1970s and ’80s, the name Snell was routinely printed in sports page headlines heralding the athletic careers of Stephen Curry’s cousins, Sidney Snell and Donald Wayne Snell, both of whom spent time leading the Hokies football team in pass receiving during their respective seasons.

Adams was a frequently printed name in the sports pages, too. Sonya Adams Curry was part of Radford teams that won state titles in basketball and volleyball, and her sister, India Adams, was named the 1988 Timesland girls basketball player of the year. Sonya Adams Curry went on to play volleyball at Tech, while India Adams played basketball at Belmont Abbey College.

More recently the Snell family tree has seen Stephen Curry’s uncle Cleive Adams become the head football coach at Averett University, and cousins Brenden Motley, Daniella Motley and Donald Wayne Snell’s son Zach Snell each become athletic stars at Christiansburg High School. Daniella Motley went on to play basketball for Wofford College, while Brenden Motley is currently fighting for playing time at quarterback for the Hokies.

“I’d basically say sports are everything to our family,” Brenden Motley said.

Zach Snell was also on Tech’s football team, as an invited walk-on, but left the team this spring to focus on school following injures to both wrists. Cleive Adams’ son Cleive Adams Jr. has taken a more original path into athletics by becoming a professional bullfighter in rodeos throughout Virginia and North Carolina.

“We’re still growing them and they’re still playing,” Sidney Snell said of his younger relatives.

And then, of course, there’s Stephen Curry’s siblings, ex-Duke and current NBA Development League guard Seth Curry, and Sydel Curry, who just finished her sophomore season on Elon University’s volleyball team.

“It’s so hard to keep track of what everybody does and you end up leaving somebody out and their feelings are hurt and it goes on,” Candy Adams said.

“You can’t just let Stephen overshadow everybody else,” her sister Lulabelle Lewis chimed in.

Stephen Curry’s cousin, Joseph Snell, a program associate with the Transportation Research Board of the National Academies in Washington, D.C., has spent countless hours and miles during the past four years researching the family’s history. Wesley Snell is Stephen Curry’s great-great-great-grandfather and Joseph Snell’s great-great-grandfather.

Joseph Snell has tracked the family’s roots back to Patrick County personal property tax records from the 1850s, which list Wesley Snell’s father, John Snell, as well as his grandmother Eliza Snell, among free blacks living on personal property.

He said his great-great-grandfather was known for having large, strong hands and coated railroad ties in creosote, among other things, for the Norfolk and Western Railway. He was also one of three charter members of the Radford Church of God in Christ on Russell Avenue.

Among Wesley Snell’s 11 children were Archie Snell Sr., a World War I veteran and Stephen Curry’s great-great-grandfather, and Hattie Mae Snell Day, the mother of both Sidney Grant Snell and Doug Day Sr.

Wesley Snell, Stephen Curry’s great-great-great grandfather, and his wife, Flora Etta Snell, moved to Radford around the turn of the 20th century. Wesley Snell worked for the Norfolk and Western Railway.

His mother's (Sonya) roots are in Virginia and here is her brother, Clevie Adams

His maternal grandmother, Candy Adams

Candy Adams Pictures | Getty Images

Stephen’s maternal great-grandfather, Walter Leonard Wyms, on the 1930 U.S. Census

https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:CCXJ-LN2

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
The same way Obama has a white woman but he is black. That's the way he came out. you randomly get genes from your parents.
look at her hair texture and facial features, she look lke ronda rousey mama in that pick lol.

She has mostly cac genes just, and Obama has mostly black ones.

Yes she looks mixed not like a light skin black person. She's more white than black just like Vanessa Williams lol.

Steph Curry looks biracial he don't look light skin like Charles Barkley or Tyson Chandler, those are light skin nikkaz

The black parent obviously was mixed too that's why they came out like that.

:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell:

What? Cac Alert.

The mental gymnastics of this motherfukker.:mjlol:

Black folk come in different colors, deal with it.

ETA: HAHAHAHAHA This thread is the fukken jokes.:owllolol:
Bedwench of course uttered in the 2 page (:martin:)

I love how y'all will go pages upon pages about this shyt.

Last edited:
Daps
I feel ya,but you know most these nikkaz wifing strippers and IG thots. They not trying to give them no shine. Lebron mama didn't get this much shine and I bet it is because she hood as fukk.

I remember LeBron told his momma to shutup and sit down on live tv.:lolbron:

As for steph, yep his moms out on these streets.:youngsabo:

Milf:ahh:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
1) Sonya Curry grinding on a dude not her husband
2) Dell being a few seats back

Pretty obvious that all's not well in the Curry household :francis: Look like the cameras incidentally caught the evidence of a separation or possibly divorce :mjcry:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
she's not mostly white

:comeon:

Curry's mom isn't Creole. She's pure Virginian stock Afram

Stephen Curry — Ethnicity of Celebs | What Nationality Ancestry Race

Wesley Snell, Stephen Curry’s great-great-great grandfather, and his wife, Flora Etta Snell, moved to Radford around the turn of the 20th century. Wesley Snell worked for the Norfolk and Western Railway.

His mother's (Sonya) roots are in Virginia and here is her brother, Clevie Adams

His maternal grandmother, Candy Adams

Candy Adams Pictures | Getty Images

Stephen’s maternal great-grandfather, Walter Leonard Wyms, on the 1930 U.S. Census

Person Details for Walter Wyms in household of Paul J Wyms, "United States Census, 1930" — FamilySearch.org

Good find :obama: