Yo Steph come get ya moms bruh, grindin on a cac in front of daddy (DIVORCED)

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

i guess that's the price you pay when you become the most popular star in the nba. your mom gotta give up the ass.
giphy.gif

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Sonya look like she could be a freak on the low...She just wanna explore her desires of being a milf. I don't know much about her personal life but she also may had never went through a hoe phase while she was younger. Sex life is probably dull...theres no attraction. Thats all that really is.

She just sloppy as fukk...with the spotlight being on her family, she gotta chill and think about the Curry brand first instead of her thot fantasies.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
All lightskin brehs, yall are officially mixed according to my man right here. :skip:
nikkas are dumb as fukk. I got Indian in my blood like 3 generations back, yet most of my family is still either mid to light brown or yellow/legit lightskinned (my complexion). My fam genes are strong as hell, no matter how dark the outsider of the fam is who has a kid with someone in my fam, they always come out more light than dark.

There is no fukkin white anywhere in my family. In Currys moms case, she is closer to brown than yellow, just a very, very, very, light tone of brown. Steph and Seth came out closer to yellow, but Sidel is more brownish.

The strength of genes vary like a mothafukka and my fam is a perfect example. My mama is yellow, and me my bro and my lil sis are all the same color, so is my daughter. Strong shyt out here lol. My brothers pops was yellow (Maserati Rick), my pops was dark brown and so is lil sis pops, but we are all exactly the same complexion. shyt varies. These nikkas don't leave the house breh.