Yo Steph come get ya moms bruh, grindin on a cac in front of daddy (DIVORCED)

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Sonya belongs to the game and there nothing that Dell or Steph can do about it. They may be already separated but keeping up the marriage facade for the bread. From the look that Dell had, he already knew that she was gone and just wanted to focus on his son :mjcry:.

I thought this since like 2 or 3 years ago. I don't get why it matters. Dell ain't been paying attention to her at games for a long while.

Just cause she look good don't mean she worth the bullshyt.....and she clearly about the bullshyt after last night's display. That shyt was sloppy. She about to learn the downside of being famous and sloppy.

this and this.

divorce is common in america; so is the phenomenon of people staying together solely for the kids.

y'all notice dell is always the breh with the blank expression in the midst of all this publicity and spotlight? meanwhile his entire family is just geekin' to be in it. hell, his daughter was geeked to be the official spokeswoman for addressing the rumours. :mjlol:

at least his sons are in the NBA balling out

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why some of y'all have a narrow ass view of what blacks (and mixed blacks apparently) look like.

Been saying this since I joined. Black people are not a monolith.

There's more faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more black people than white people in the world (its not even close) yet they are allowed to be diverse and we have to pigeonhole ourselves into one look.

Nonsense :mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I really cant believe how vested y'all sound in hoping their marriage is a sham, lol, am I missing something?

Looks like he smashed this night

477582396-dell-curry-and-sonya-curry-leaves-the-hotel-gettyimages.jpg

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
@GreatestLaker

My cousin is light skinned with 2 black parents and grandparents not to mention dude has hazel eyes and his sister is the same way. Stop being ignorant, black folk come in all shades

Expecting me to know another man's lineage I don't even know. I bet you got that man's cup size memorized
she said she have cac, AA, creole, haitian

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Get a grip breh. All lightskin ain't mixed. :beli:

The one true mixed nikka on the team is Klay.
Y'all dudes can't really be this stupid? You don't have to be first generation mixed to be mixed. Curry like his mother is heavily mixed with white. You give that dude a DNA test he isn't coming anywhere to close to being 100% black. Stop the bullshyt.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm on team Light Skin, but both my parents are black, and all four my grandparents are black. :jbhmm:
Both my parents are darker than me, my dad being lebron/dwade type dark my mom is queen latifah's color...me and my oldest brother came out pissy yellow and my middle brother is Eddie Murphy dark...black people do what we want :yeshrug:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Y'all dudes can't really be this stupid? You don't have to be first generation mixed to be mixed. Curry like his mother is heavily mixed with white. You give that dude a DNA test he isn't coming anywhere to close to being 100% black. Stop the bullshyt.
Nor are most AA's...so now we should all claim mixed? No, racially he's black, ethnically he's all them shyts

Edit: from an article on this topic

* According to Ancestry.com, the average African American is 65 percent sub-Saharan African, 29 percent European and 2 percent Native American.

* According to 23andme.com, the average African American is 75 percent sub-Saharan African, 22 percent European and only 0.6 percent Native American.

* According to Family Tree DNA.com, the average African American is 72.95 percent sub-Saharan African, 22.83 percent European and 1.7 percent Native American.

* According to National Geographic's Genographic Project, the average African American is 80 percent sub-Saharan African, 19 percent European and 1 percent Native American.

* According to AfricanDNA, in which I am a partner with Family Tree DNA, the average African American is 79 percent sub-Saharan African, 19 percent European and 2 percent Native American.

Last edited: