Yo Steph come get ya moms bruh, grindin on a cac in front of daddy (DIVORCED)

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
maybe not ALOT, but there are MIXED people in Nigeria breh

I know plenty of lightskin Nigerians (just look at the Owerri people) , and I know their parents... and I know their grandparents...

Still waiting to see one of them look anything like a european:martin:

Of course some exist... I just have never seen one.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know plenty of lightskin Nigerians (just look at the Owerri people) , and I know their parents... and I know their grandparents...

Curry's mom isn't even light skin, her skin is white lmao, she whittier than Drake and Kid combined lol

she's mostly white whatever he genetic make up is

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Curry's mom isn't even light skin, her skin is white lmao, she whittier than Drake and Kid combined lol

My comment had nothing to do with Curry's mom. I haven't seen that woman in 15 years, and I have no idea who her parents were.

I was talking about Nigerians that I do know.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Exactly nikkas argueing currys mom is like stop that she aint even light skin her skin is white she looks like she can be mixed but she is mostly white and the white genes are strong in her

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

what part of Nigeria have you been to breh?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Exactly nikkas argueing currys mom is like stop that she aint even light skin her skin is white she looks like she can be mixed but she is mostly white and the white genes are strong in her
How are you mostly white if one parent is black and the other is white :jbhmm:

She looks like a mixed woman, I don't know why some of y'all have a narrow ass view of what blacks (and mixed blacks apparently) look like.

This looks like a mixed woman.,,vanessa williams at that...to me, not a white lady

sonya-curry-2.jpg

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How are you mostly white if one parent is black and the other is white :jbhmm:

She looks like a mixed woman, I don't know why some of y'all have a narrow ass view of what blacks (and mixed blacks apparently) look like.

This looks like a mixed woman.,,vanessa williams at that...to me, not a white lady

sonya-curry-2.jpg

Those white genes got her looking old :scusthov:
My mom is a few years older than her and still doesn't have a single wrinkle. My GMoms died in her seventies and didn't show too much aging until cancer hit her.