Yo, kamikaze revy

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
:lolbron: No real rhyme or reason to it. Just whatever mood i'm in. My backlog is :scust:. Currently I play The Witcher 3, a bit of Destiny, Diablo 3, Titanfall, and...I think thats about it for my CURRENT rotation. Once MGS V comes out its OVER!
I've barely played witcher 3. Imma get back to it sometime this weekend

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Killzone mercenary on my vita at work :takedat:
casual gamer
casual gamers make up the silent majority of computer and console game players that:

2, are by definition inferior in skill to any hardcore gamer.

5, inherently feel a need to confront hardcore gamers due to their own inferior skills and the hardcore gamers inherent need to prove victorious.
Any casual gamer that successfully challenges a hardcore gamer is not a casual gamer, but a hardcore gamer in denial.

Obviousy, all gamers are bound by the desire to win at any given game, there would be no point to any game if that were not true, but the over-riding desire to connect with other individuals, be it close friends or distant aquaintances define the casual gamer.

Casuals dont do this. Watch yourself Prodigal. I shut down syndicates for dolo. :usure:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
casual gamer
casual gamers make up the silent majority of computer and console game players that:

2, are by definition inferior in skill to any hardcore gamer.

5, inherently feel a need to confront hardcore gamers due to their own inferior skills and the hardcore gamers inherent need to prove victorious.
Any casual gamer that successfully challenges a hardcore gamer is not a casual gamer, but a hardcore gamer in denial.

Obviousy, all gamers are bound by the desire to win at any given game, there would be no point to any game if that were not true, but the over-riding desire to connect with other individuals, be it close friends or distant aquaintances define the casual gamer.

Casuals dont do this. Watch yourself Prodigal. I shut down syndicates for dolo. :usure:

That's a pretty good Goro you got there. Great spacing with the fireball.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
@Kamikaze Revy

Add me on PSN son

TheKushSkywalker

Only had this gamer tag since TLOU PS3 dropped so my trophies ain't crazy. Still like level 13 or 14 or whatever PSN does to track it.

My uncharted trophies gone though :mjcry:

My infamous an kill zone 2 trophies gone :mjcry:

Assasins creed II trophies gone :mjcry:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Kamikaze Revy

Add me on PSN son

TheKushSkywalker

Only had this gamer tag since TLOU PS3 dropped so my trophies ain't crazy. Still like level 13 or 14 or whatever PSN does to track it.

My uncharted trophies gone though :mjcry:

My infamous an kill zone 2 trophies gone :mjcry:

Assasins creed II trophies gone :mjcry:
Got you. I just sent you a request from my phone.