Yo, kamikaze revy

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Holy shyt do you finish any game you play? :mjlol:
I used to finish all of them. Trying to finish the horrendous assassins creed burned me out and from then on I was just like :yeshrug: nobody got time to finish every shytty game I try. Plus im just getting older and dont have the time. But trophy percentage isnt a good barometer of finishing a game. I beat a lot of games and only had less than 20%.

Im open minded and try a lot of different games even if im sure ill hate them.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:lolbron: No real rhyme or reason to it. Just whatever mood i'm in. My backlog is :scust:. Currently I play The Witcher 3, a bit of Destiny, Diablo 3, Titanfall, and...I think thats about it for my CURRENT rotation. Once MGS V comes out its OVER!
My backlog collects dust. I got easily 100+ games sitting on the shelf ive either not played or played less than 5 minutes.

Sometimes having too much choice is a burden. I dunno how many times i put in a ps3 game and after dling patches and installs i dont even want to play anymore.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I read that thread title like.

:wtf: Dudes bout to go at Kamikaze?

88450f0499e6eb3efa1a41e86ffb195a.gif

Nah.

Yall be careful talkin bout Elite Gamers. :usure:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You've played The World Ends With You that was one of my favorite DS games. Even see Persona 4 up there too you've got impeccable taste. :banderas:
Thank you. I try to play a little bit of everything. The world ends with you doesnt get nearly as much credit as it deserves. Persona 4 golden is currently in my vita which I take to work everyday to play during my lunch break every now and then.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I was bored and like to push buttons and create fukkery. I dont have any real problem with any poster here.

And we got to see a dope collection so it was well worth it.
You DID come at me extra hard in the OP but I see you are keeping it all peace in retrospect now so its all good on my end too. :handshake: