Yo, kamikaze revy

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Sure, but once they patched it and removed that ridiculous requirement of forcing you to use motion controls the game was actually bareable for a weekend. 2 - 3 bucks at gamestop. Nah. I'll just keep it.
I never did play it after the patch. That six axis shyt was retarded in every game they used it in.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I never did play it after the patch. That six axis shyt was retarded in every game they used it in.
I agree. You should be able to find it at any gamestop for $1.99 at this point. Like I said, after the patch, the game was bearable. Kind of scratches that Panzeer Dragoon / Star Fox itch.

YaBoyPiff

HELLO I LOST MY OTHER PASSWORD :O
Daps
Reppin
VELEN
I have an Associates of Applied Sciences with a concentration in Network Security. I recently completed my program. I havent even been to my graduation yet even though I have my degree.
I live comfortably in a two floor single family home with a decent sized back yard.
I really don't make a bunch of money worth speaking about. Like I said, I just don't trade things in. Once I buy it I keep it, and store it so it stays in good condition.

Do you think I could make as much with a network + cert

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Do you think I could make as much with a network + cert
Its all about your determination and professionalism in the work place.
A little bit about myself as motivation to anyone reading.
My first job was at a hotel. I worked there for a summer.
I ended up working fast food for 10 years. Yup T-E-N years.
For the first year I walked to work until I saved enough money to buy my first car. CASH.
I got promoted a few times, made a little more, and sold the car and bought a new car with a loan.
Few more promotions, sold the second car, and bought my third.
Promoted to store manager made enough to buy a house, get married and pay off the car.
All this with a high school diploma.
I did TERRIBLE in high school, but I wanted more than what a fast food job could offer so I went to college.
Graduate and had jobs calling me without me even applying.
Now I have a desk job with great benefits and a great schedule. 9-5 monday through friday.

Point is...its possible to make it. I dont consider myself booksmart, but I do work hard. Show up on time, and take on any extra work.

Sorry...I just realized I didnt directly answer your question. I do think you can make a living with your cert. You may have to grind at the bottom for a while like I did, but things eventually work out if you stick with it.

Try applying at Geico. Great professional office experience with decent pay at the bottom and benefits too. The only problem is that rookies usually end up on the graveyard shift.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Coming at Kamikaze Revy? Thats a no no.

icouldeatastar.gif

You will respect your Elite Gamers

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
How do you decide what game you're gonna play for the night? :damn:
:lolbron: No real rhyme or reason to it. Just whatever mood i'm in. My backlog is :scust:. Currently I play The Witcher 3, a bit of Destiny, Diablo 3, Titanfall, and...I think thats about it for my CURRENT rotation. Once MGS V comes out its OVER!