Yo, kamikaze revy

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Why you gotta make a nikka feel broke Kamikaze?:mjcry:
:pachaha:Nah. Trust that wasn't my intention. I just responded in spades to being called out.
What you're seeing is 20+ years of games. I don't trade stuff in. I just hold on to it and take care of it. I'm a sucker for nostalgia. Even the little Recording Studio set up you see took me 3 years to pull everything together.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AngyEfB.jpg
I don't even know what the fukk these ARE, this nikka must be hardcore :damn:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I don't even know what the fukk these ARE, this nikka must be hardcore :damn:
Those are super Nintendo games my man with a few OG Nintendo games on the side. That one that sticks out higher than the others is the adapter to play OG Gameboy games on the SNES

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I have the exact same setup, right down to the Impulse 25 :dwillhuh:
Word. I built those panels in the back too. I have them through out the room and on the ceiling too. The sound in there is very good. I gutted the closet and made it a booth too. I use pro tools 10/11 and Logic X most of the time.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I figured if Roxx repped VA you must. 'Im from Virginia' dope clipse song :blessed:

I'm linked up with a few producers out there too.
Yeah man. Me and Roxx go WAY back. I'm godfather to his son. Roxx is like my big brother. He's nice on the mic too. He records at my house from time to time. We made a ton of dope music together. Know him for about 15 years now. He lives about 20 minutes from me.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Yeah man. Me and Roxx go WAY back. I'm godfather to his son. Roxx is like my big brother. He's nice on the mic too. He records at my house from time to time. We made a ton of dope music together. Know him for about 15 years now. He lives about 20 minutes from me.
You ever hear of King Dion and Brandon Banks? Two dope producers from out there

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You ever hear of King Dion and Brandon Banks? Two dope producers from out there
Unfortunately no. Out here Kino Beats is pretty well known. He's credited for producing some commercial tracks for Wiz Khalifa and a few others. @Roxx the King has been to his studio in Norfolk quite a bit.