Yo, kamikaze revy

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I have an Associates of Applied Sciences with a concentration in Network Security. I recently completed my program. I havent even been to my graduation yet even though I have my degree.
I live comfortably in a two floor single family home with a decent sized back yard.
I really don't make a bunch of money worth speaking about. Like I said, I just don't trade things in. Once I buy it I keep it, and store it so it stays in good condition.

:obama: respect breh you sound like me

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
You ditched PS4. Say it ain't so :mjcry:
Son after we stopped playing Destiny all I was playing was madden :snoop: when madden 16 drops I may cop a new one till I get bored and sell it to.
When you get on stream ps4/xbox library seems so little.
14u9vgw.jpg

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I respect the collection but it doesn't give him the "authority" to call random nikkas casuals if that's indeed what he's doing :manny:

The allegations were exaggerated to being with. Most people in the arcadium will tell you I dont run wild saying random stuff out of pocket. Anyone that has a complaint is likely someone that didn't like a response I gave them to something that was said to me.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
ray the truth for the simple fact that whenever I Google a game that I want to talk about on the Coli he usually made the thread or has contributed a lot of good info to the thread.