Yo, kamikaze revy

YaBoyPiff

HELLO I LOST MY OTHER PASSWORD :O
Daps
Reppin
VELEN
Thank you sir. Thats my studio set up. I play a few games here and there on it too.

You rap ?? Post ya tracks

6104.jpg

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You rap ?? Post ya tracks

6104.jpg
Every now and then. I've dedicated more time to recording other artists lately and helping with their projects. I actually have a little pet project I been working on the side. A little mixtape using all video game beats. I might post it to the arcadium if and when I finish it. I don't speak too much on the music though. I'll release it when it feels right to me.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I been gaming since what... 1995?

All the games I've played probably ain't even a quarter of that collection. :mjcry:

I've never traded anything in. I personally don't believe in it.

Let me correct that, cause maybe when I was much younger I did...but as far as I remember...no.

YaBoyPiff

HELLO I LOST MY OTHER PASSWORD :O
Daps
Reppin
VELEN
Every now and then. I've dedicated more time to recording other artists lately and helping with their projects. I actually have a little pet project I been working on the side. A little mixtape using all video game beats. I might post it to the arcadium if and when I finish it. I don't speak too much on the music though. I'll release it when it feels right to me.

Well tell us how u making all that money to get a studio and all them games don't hold out on us. We try a get paid too. Did u go to college and all that shyt

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I play vita as much if not more than my consoles. Whats cheap about indie trophies. Getting a trophy in games like rogue legacy>>>>>>most AAA games

:stopitslime: Vita is much more accessible and the games cost less. Not a fair comparison. Stop with child play. With post the tags or move on

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Well tell us how u making all that money to get a studio and all them games don't hold out on us. We try a get paid too. Did u go to college and all that shyt
I have an Associates of Applied Sciences with a concentration in Network Security. I recently completed my program. I havent even been to my graduation yet even though I have my degree.
I live comfortably in a two floor single family home with a decent sized back yard.
I really don't make a bunch of money worth speaking about. Like I said, I just don't trade things in. Once I buy it I keep it, and store it so it stays in good condition.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:stopitslime: Vita is much more accessible and the games cost less. Not a fair comparison. Stop with child play. With post the tags or move on
Jaydcisyourhero :yeshrug:

That might still be an xbox gamertag iunno, i used like 4 of em.

@Rekkapryde might as well go ahead and add me to the psn master list. Might even cave and buy madden this year :smh:

Last edited: